1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. It is a yo Carter... cool. I just got a fullset Ginny today from DDE and I am in love with the body which is hands down better than my other dolls posing and her face is so precious.. Does any have ideas where to buy clothing that fits the b27-004 body?

2. @gaiboiozz oh man youre right!!
      oh man now Ive got my hopes up, Id love for my Benajmin and yo-Carter to come in earlier than expected :D

3. @PumpkinKings Lol, I also ordered Benjamin & Yo Carter. That video made me more excited & hopeful that Dollzone is shipping stuff out early

4. Anyone received The YoCarter?

5. I'd love to see the pumpkin girl. Anyone?

I want to order her but havent found many photos of her at all.

6. I just there new boy Jamie and l like the new body. Dose anyone have any owner pictures of Jamie. What clothes and shoes fit?

7. My yo Carter should be here on Tuesday along with the rest of my larger order~!
      I'm super excited about him (and my mermaid hybrid to be/other hybrid stuff) but I still haven't made a solid plan of what'll happen with him.

8. I've found that a lot of stuff that I buy for my girl's body fits her no problem. It's been some ttya yosd (big but that's their style), various little fee things, and I recently got a Doll Heart dress that fits (only the slightest bit loose around her chest). So, perhaps most proper yosd sized things and some littlefee things?
      Shoes are another matter all together... I've no real luck find her shoes outside of those made by DZ.

9. Dollzone could just take my money! Gahd, releasing cute YoSDs event after event. Little Snow took my heart, pierced right through to my wallet, hahahaha! I wish they could release a Little Benjamin or a Little Merlin, I bet they would be cute as a YoSD.

10. My order SHOULD BE arriving today! Since I ordered directly from Dollzone, I'm hoping to see that sweet sweet Dollzone logo on the shipping box~

11. Yo-Carter is reaaaalllyyy cute! :) Distributors do still use the whole Dollzone box, even the corrugated Dollzone box. Though I'm real curious how ordering directly from Dollzone is like. I'm so used to Alice's, and they've been good to me!

12. It was really interesting. I've done it once before, a long long time ago, for a single doll.
      This order had the Frieda/Trieda body only (the flower mermaid one) in it, so I had to do it through them instead of a dealer, since most dealers wouldn't do the back and forth in the way that would've needed to happen. In fact, DZ almost didn't do it c.c;
      Their person who replied to the emails was generally really nice! There was a few hiccups with my order (mostly in terms of the final payment from me and the EMS issue) but I'm overall able to recommend ordering directly from them in the future!
      I normally would've gone through Alice's Collections or maaaaybe Denver Doll, though. I like Alice's, super sweet and I got my DZ yo body through them last time.

13. A yo-sd Benjamin, oh my goodness. I wouldn't be able to contain myself!

14. Either would I ! So incredibly awesome!

15. [​IMG]
      So! I decided that I -will- be keeping my yo Carter! Here he is with my girls Moon (Mushroom Peddler Hoot head on the dollzone 27-004) who's body came in today and Amethyst (Aileendoll SE mod cyclops on the dollzone 27-004 body as well).
      Now I just need to make/buy some clothes just for him. And do his faceup. And get a wig.
      I will say that I love the new boy body! Everything is so well sculpted with so much detail. He sits, stands, and poses so well, too! His feet seem a bit... long, but that's okay.

16. Congratulations on getting him! :) I agree, I actually got addicted with the new boy body because of the sculpting and posing but the feet seems long. Your dolls look awesome!

17. @random_birth - Aww, what a little cutie! I love his floral hoodie!

18. Almosthuman - Thank you! And, yeah, those feet are like boats.
      Quiet and Insane - Thanks! I kinda want to keep a soft/floral theme to him overall. Which won't be too hard, I think, to keep to.

So, I also feel that yo-Carter would make a wonderful girl, if anyone is wondering, and I hope that Dollzone releases the yo-Carter again someday!
      I still need to name my little bugger, get a wig for him, and give him a faceup. But I love him so much already.
      And because I love this pic:
      [​IMG]

19. Little Gus is home

[​IMG]

Tags: