1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. @JenniferCatherine I think tan would look great, as he is a fox. I ordered mine at Alice’s Collections and you have the option to get the doll blank and buy the outfit without it being a fullset. All options are listed separately.

I went with the fullset as I’m getting frustrated with putting together a doll, and buying this item here, there, paying all the shipping, or waiting. I figured I’d just wait for it all one time. I do think I will be getting him a pair of shorts as the outfit looks ‘unfinished’ without them. He’s a boy, shouldn’t he be wearing pants? Maybe, I don’t know.

2. Congrats kurogane! :thumbup

MiYou is adorable! I love those ears! And, the fullset definitely seems like a good deal. (It's like Dollzone read your mind.;))

3. I adore MiYou as well. I'm not sure what the other one is supposed to be. He has horns and a bunny tail??? Cute either way.

4. I thought about that, but it doesn’t seem like they sell the tail separately, which I would love to have. I also can’t find the eyes or wig listed.

5. @LuckyXIII I was wondering too. Ox? Deer? But either the horns or tail are wrong when combined. Cute, but a mystery! Also the human ears are, not human like MiYou. I do like them both, had to pick just one.

I am also wondering if the ‘random eyes’ included with the dolls will be anime or regular? I guess in 6+ months I’ll know.

I’m pretty excited as MiYou is a boy. Most anime sculpts are cute girls. I love cute anime girls, I just have issues with girl bjds. I want them, but they just cause me so much grief! Boys are easier, lol.

6. Im planning to buy Miyou too! I wonder if Dollzone send same style look hair from the promotion picture. I believe they would send normal hair w/o hair wax or haircut but hopefully the hair look similar with promotion pic, im not good at haircut ;(

I would like to hear the opinion of shop to buy it from. two shops that I concern are Alice's collection and BJDivas. On den of angel, BJDivas posted event ad about Miyou, not Alice's collection but it seems like alice's collection have free EMS shipping to world wide, which BJDivas doesnt. Does BJDivas have any benefit other than AC'S EMS shipping?

One last concern is white skin of Doll zone. This is my first time buying DZ and white skin in my bjd experience. I was trying to search up for some old white skin DZ doll but didn't able to find that much. only thing I concern about DZ white skin is greening. it seems like I already see little greenish from their promotion pic, but it might be vary depends on computer and so on.
      Does DZ white skin are type of resin that definitely (or commonly) have greening? I would really appreciate if someone post pic of DZ white skin produced near between 2010-15

#326 Starphase, Jun 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    7. New DZ (and DC) white skin is a little yellow, yes. I would describe it as a lemony cream. I actually thought I was sent a yellow doll when I received my DZ Candice.

However; their new white skin (the lemony cream one) is much more stable then their previous white skin (your mentioned 2010-2015). That old white skin was paper white, but yellowed fast and unevenly. New white skin seems to stick very well.

8. My yoCarter is in white skin and it is slightly creamy. I really like the color as apposed to sheer paper white.

[​IMG]2017-11-25 16.53.41 by Heather, on Flickr

9. MiYou is super cute! I don't really do anime dolls at all, but I really like him. :)

@Starphase - Alice's Collections do company events too, sometimes they're just a little late to update (unless it's exclusive to BJDivas of course). The people running BJDivas are amazing with all their communication and really go above and beyond the call of duty really. But then there's the free shipping from Alice's...look it's up to you really.

The new white resin is creamier in colour and much more stable than the old white, which started out as paper white and then turned either creamy in colour or just plain yellow. Mostly unevenly too. :sigh

10. Only difference between BJDivas and AC, is Divas is located in the US, so the shipping from them would be less than overseas, unless you live outside the US. And, yes AC does have free shipping for dolls less than 40cm.

I have quite a few white skin event dolls from DZ and DC. Oldest is from 2014, newest from 2016. All are paper white with the one from 2014 which is a nice creamy white. I live in a cool climate, which helps keep yellowing to a minimum though.

11. Thank you guys for advice! I end up ordering both pink and tan skin. This is my first time buying DZ doll and can't imagine to wait for 5-6months but every day I see Miyou promotion pic and will stand with it until then. Hopefully they come home safely. ;D

#331 Starphase, Jun 4, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    12. @Starphase congratulations! We can wait together :hug:

13. Miyou really caught my eye. For those more familiar with the boy body from Dollzone, how is it as far as possibility and finding clothes that fit?

14. @Krissim I only have the older 27cm bodies, and those are a little smaller (they fit Ken clothes). I’m hoping this body is easier to dress with regular yosd clothes. It looks bigger. All of the DZ dolls I have pose really well and are double jointed. The resin is nice and smooth, with no seam lines.

15. @kurogane
      Thank you for the info. I was caught off guard how much I like the sculpt as usually the more stylized anime sculpts always look a bit off to me. His facial sculpt came out so cute with that little pout of his. I've probably looked back the stock images like 20 times to day. I might have to consider picking him up, even though I've heard Dollzone wait times tend to be on the longer side. XD

16. I fell in love with KeAi, and he’s going to be my first Dollzone, and first tiny doll. I went through bjdivas, who said I could order the fullset, but get it with the fox ears and tail instead of the horns. I think he’d make an adorable mischievous kitsune.

17. No fair! I’m jealous. I wanted KeAi to have the fox tail and ears but was told by the dealer I’m going through that they couldn’t do substitutions. And I almost went through BJDivas because I liked their longer layaway but got confused by their website. I’m getting both MiYou and KeAi and wanted a pair of fox boys. :(

18. @davri oh, great! I wanted that combination too, but figured I couldn’t get it. Nice to know BJDivas can do special requests.

Now to wait, sigh. Six months takes us to December. Something to look forward too during the dark winter months at least. :abambi:

19. I ordered a Fullset MiYou through BJDivas today! I decided on Normal Pink skin because after some research, I don’t think I’d like DZ tan.

20. I forgot to post this, but I recently finished my Sybil (a DZ Candice)!

[​IMG]

I'm hoping to take better pictures when I have time. She can also be tempremental, she's so very grumpy looking. :D

(She's modded/dyed/face-upped/eyes by me, but I should also mention her hands and feet are Resinsoul! I wanted her to be able to actually fit some shoes, and I really like how she's turned out with them!)

Tags: