1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Well with DollZone, from my understanding, three months is super optimistic. Four is pretty hopeful as well. I ordered a Keai in June, and going by the waiting room I’m not expecting him until December. If I get him before then I’ll be super excited.

2. I ordered fullset MiYou in June and am expecting a six month wait. If he did arrive early, I’d be very happy! I’ve never had a DZ order arrive less than six months.

3. [​IMG]
      I wasn't sure if it's true or not. I know DZ takes pretty long to get ready but on Amazon it describes they take a month to ready Haha. Why???

4. I didn’t think Amazon was an actual dealer. I’d bet on a recast.

Edit: Any actual dealer says something like four to six months.

5. @davri DollZone & DollChateau officially do sell via Amazon, so if you go to the correct shop it's safe. :) (official link)

It does say "1 month to ready" there but yeah, I'm also banking on 6 months for my fullsets. :sweat I think the only company I've got a pre-order doll within a month was Iplehouse..

6. I'm still waiting on my Daomiao girl, and SD April, I'm getting a little anxious at this point because I was told 4 months, and I'm at the end of 4 months now :3

7. I got a shipping notice from AC today for my June 2nd fullset MiYou! Totally not expecting him early! Thankfully he is a fullset, so no last minute scramble. I can’t wait to see him in person.

8. @kurogane Congrats! I asked DZ and it will take month more for my tan Miyou also I just notice they temporarily stop the tan skin and option for tan has been removed for DZ doll. I'm kinda afraid what it will look like

9. @Starphase yikes! That does sound scary. I hope you get a nice color of tan. I got a tan doll from DZ back in 2013, and thankfully it wasn’t orange. I’ve heard DZ doesn’t cast their own dolls, but I still can’t figure out why they have so much issues with the tan. Pick one that works and don’t change the recipe!

10. Double posting, but my DZ MiYou arrived today! I will post pictures tomorrow. I got the fullset, and am pleased with everything. Oh, MiYou is just sooooo cute!

11. kurogane - would love to see pics of this cutie. Did they send a different wig than the white one in the promo pics?

12. Ooh yes, photos please! :D

13. The wig is the same white one as in the promo pics. Its nice quality, very soft like fake mohair and you can't see the wig cap through the wefts. I was worried about that, as Ive had light colored wigs from expensive companies where the wig cap was visible. Not the case with this wig.

Only puzzle is the fake fur fox tail came with nothing to attach it to the body. I'm not going to use it, but if I was, I guess I could use a safety pin?

Also there are no magnets in the head, or places to glue them inside. So the ears have to be held on through the wig. Personally I find this a royal pain, so won't be using the ears either. Maybe I could attach them to a wire headband that was all white...hummmm....?

Everything else in the full set is really nice and fits perfectly. The face up is great. A thousand times better than what I could do, ha, ha. MiYou looks so sad. I don't remember him looking this way in the promo pics, but I guess he does? Anyway I still adore him!

Meet Kit, short for Kitsune (yay for obvious)
      [​IMG]Dat face! by SD Hampton, on Flickr

Edited to add the fox shaped hologram 'patch' on the hoodie. I really don't remember seeing that in the promo pics. I love it, but I guess I just pressed the 'buy' button without scrutinizing every detail. So impatient (even if the wait took 5 months)!

#434 kurogane, Nov 3, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    14. He's adorable!! Congrats again on receiving him! Usually I just tape the magnets to the headcap, that keeps them secure through the wig and keeps the ears from randomly shifting!

15. kurogane: Glad you are overall happy with it. The face up looks good. I noticed that he does look sadder in owner pics than in promo pics. In the promo pics there is only a solid painted line in between the lips.That gives him a slightly different pout than the face-ups they are doing painting the whole lip area. I really like him though.

16. OMG So adorable!!!

And I think originally they had said the tail was going to be attached to his sweater. Maybe with them switching the tail they decided not to do it or didn’t want to take the extra time. I had planned to unattached it so he could wear it while wearing different clothes so I don’t mind. Though some way to attach it would have been nice.

Congrats again! So jealous.

17. Aww, he's still super cute, even if he does look a little sad. :)

18. @kurogane congrats! He looks super cute! and I see what you talking about the make up but still looks nice. :)

I dont know who else ordered the Tan skin Miyou but each time I asked Dollzone (i msged them like 3 weeks between from month 4) their answers like Miyou's makeup is not ready (still) T.T. and I ended up stop msg them. Now I know reason why people saying DZ waiting is another level of waiting..

Anyone who ordered Miyou in June but still waiting? cuz thats me. I ordered in June 2nd and still waiting. I asked them to when but they always said they will ship it as soon as possible. 12/2nd will be start of 7 month of waiting and im tired already haha

#439 Starphase, Nov 11, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2019
    19. Same here. I ordered June 5th for a Keai. Ah well, I had heard horror stories about Dollzone’s wait times.

Here’s hoping it isn’t a year+!

Tags: