1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. My Daomiao's proper body arrived yesterday from Angelesque as I was sent a boy body originally.

[​IMG]
      Here's Mina, I haven't gotten to painting her yet, but I'm hoping to do so in the next few days!

2. Sigh* I saw that horse yosd and it shakes my heart so badly... but I believe I won't buy it for first hands due to crazy waiting time. If I see the doll after half year and if the doll still shakes my heart then.. I'll think about it after half year from today

3. @Starphase While I understand your apprehension over DZ's current wait time, I'd just think of it this way, if you order the doll now in half a year it could be in your hands, shaking your heart in person.:wiggle;) (totally enabling)

So, yesterday I put in an order for a nude Hotarubi. May the months fly by quickly.

4. Congrats on the order!! They are both so dang cute, the angel winged one is trying to steal my heart but I wouldn't know what to do with a centaur...

5. @LuckyXIII - Oh right the Tumblr thing. Truth be told I've not actually been on properly in ages. Not enough time. Though I really need to check in with a few of my favourite artists.

@IzabethS - Hooray for the correct body! That was fast! :)

@Cloudedmind - Ooh congratulations! Hopefully the wait isn't too long. Or at least it doesn't feel that way.

6. @IzabethS Thanks! I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with mine either, but I just kept going back and forth looking at the pictures so I knew I had to have one, so better to take advantage of the discount now, and figure out what I'll do with him later.

@Quiet and Insane Thanks! Fortunately for me I'm the kind of person who can "forget", and by the time he'll be top of mind again it'll probably be a month later, and then the process repeats.:lol:

7. @Cloudedmind - I've done that before. I ended up being very, very confused when a doll showed up that I had totally forgotten about. At least it's better than waiting painfully day after day just waiting for that shipping notice and then again for each update of said tracking.

8. [​IMG]
      Finally painted Mina

9. KeAi arrived today! Sorry about the dim photos, the sun goes down early nowadays. The wig is from Fatiao.
      [​IMG]
      He is sooo tiny to me. All my other dolls are 53-70cm tall, he’s just a baby to them. Right now he’s sitting on my Granado Uriel’s lap looking like a toddler.

#469 davri, Dec 11, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    10. He's so cute! Congrats on the arrival! I find YoSD sized dolls make great children to SDs!

11. Congrats!! He's adorable and I love he's face up. I hope mine arrives soon

12. @IzabethS - She's so pretty! I love her delicate eyebrows.

@davri - Aww what a cutie! :D I'm not usually one for anime-style dolls, but he's really adorable.

13. Congratulations! KeAi is soooo adorable! That smile! Love the wig color too!

14. I love my little KeAi, and I have to admit I’m thinking of taking him to DragonCon next year. I was always afraid to take my 1/3 size girls, as much as I love them, because I fly there and was terrified of them being damaged. KeAi is so small and cute, I can fit him in the box he came in and the fluffy padding it has, and put that in my backpack.

I’m looking forward to that!

15. Smaller dolls really are very good for travelling! I hope you have fun at DragonCon. :)

16. I love YoSD sized dolls for their portability and cute looks, though my favorite size is still hands down SD...

[​IMG]
      Mina got repainted because she chipped her face up. T'was my own fault, I shoved her into a small bag without any protection due to bad weather...

17. Ooh I've done that before. :( I've chipped fresh blushing when restringing a doll too. Most annoying.

18. Hello all;) im still waiting for my 2 Miyou and Jan 2nd will be entering 8months for waiting ;) ordered on beginning of June and I dont know if it's cause of waiting, im kind of annoyed each time i see Miyou's picture from shop.:p

19. I ordered a full set Miyou in the beginning on August and still have not received him yet. I messaged the dealer and they told me I would most likely receive him in March 2019. DZ has quite the random waiting time. Last time I ordered just a body it took 6 months...

20. hey there! i have an ask, if that's okay. Has anyone got a 27cm dollzone doll and a monster high doll that they could take photos of for size reference? i'm having a really hard time visualizing the scale they're at and i only have mh dolls at the moment ;w; (ideally i'd love to see the young girl body B27-004 but any of the 1/6 dollzone dolls would be great!!!)

thanks!!! :cheer

Tags: