1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. @SeriousBunny I'd love to see pictures, I can't think of the sculpt you've named at all!

About shoes; any YoSD shoes tend to fit, though some can look more cartoonish than others. Boots are a good call because they still stay on despite the tiny feet. I have had the most luck by finding makers on Taobao to buy from, but if you don't want to deal with trying to find stuff on there, ACBJD resells shoes and boots for 1/6 here. Dollmore also have a wide selection, which does currently include some combat-style boots.

2. Here is Marlowe, my Dollshe Ru hybrid. Before the new Dollzone body, she was on a Planetdoll body. I haven't taken new photos of her in quite some time but once I do the necessary modifications I'll post new photos of her. I have to collect the last few items to do the neck modifications so she can be on her new Dollzone body. I'm doing a lot of research on modifications since I plan to do it myself.

[​IMG]Marlowe by Elisa, on Flickr

[​IMG]The girls by Elisa, on Flickr

With the new Dollzone body I'm going to have to start all over with her wardrobe. I would like to keep the same style. I think I will begin sewing for her. Thank you @nattherat for the resources for the boots. I will definitely take a look at Taobao and the other sites you suggested.:3nodding:

3. I've found that some Blythe boots/shoes fit the B27-004 body. Just make sure the inner length matches up!

4. Wow! Now that's a very old Dollshe sculpt! Glad to hear you found her a nice new body! Though I can't really help with shoes for any of the 1/6 DZ dolls because my only one doesn't wear shoes. :lol: Though my first port of call is usually Alice's Collections, Legenddoll (not Doll Legend the company!) also resells things from Taobao and has a great selection of shoes.

5. [​IMG]

Just sharing my little he-thinks-he-is-cool boy Evan in tanned skin!

6. @Addictiya your Evan looks sooo cool!

These still need a face-up but look cute already xD (The JiuJiu is my moms and is named Winnie Babbel, the Daomiao is mine and his name is Dagda) They had a sleepover in Dagda's room and he was even nice enough to share his teddy with her xD
      [​IMG]

7. Hey guys, I just placed my order for the new yo carter-1!!!!! :dance Thank god for bjdivas and their lovely customer support, my paypal was having issues and for a second I thought I was gonna miss out! Since he's my favourite sculpt, I also have the other yo carter, and from what I've seen in the promo pictures (aside from the obvious lack of a wink of course lol) the eye shape looks a bit different as well? Is this just me, or did they change his face to be a bit "softer" looking? I put the blank pictures side by side and there seems to be a bit of a difference, hmmm.... any thoughts? :)

8. Hello! I'm new to the thread but am excited to read what people have to say about their Yos! I've never owned one before but just put an order for a Neveu earlier this month (still am not sure if this is the right thread, but seems like the only place I've seen people talk about her on DoA). Everyone's photos of their little cuties have got me hyped!

9. Neveu is very beautiful and unusual. Well done, you decided to settle such a nice girl. I look forward to when she arrives and you share her photos with us

10. Congrats on the order! I don't think I've seen any in the wild yet, but Dollzones tend to be good posers and lovely. I love my Daomiao girl on the B27-004 body a lot!

11. Just wanted to give a quick shoe update. I tried on my girl's NewLine Miniatures Black FJ 2nd Pattern Jump Boots on the Dollzone B27-004 body and they fit! The Newline shoes are 42 mm in length (a little long but I think they look proportional). You just have loosen up the laces completely to get the foot in. Just a warning though, the boots caused some staining on my girl's feet. I was able to remove it with Magic Eraser. I do plan to buy more Newline shoes in the future for Marlowe.

[​IMG]

Here is my Dollshe Ru Mod, Marlowe, on the Dollzone B27-004 body after modding the neck and Ru's neck hole. I'm happy how she turned out. :3nodding:

[​IMG]

12. Thank you for such useful information. Shoes really look good on his feet. Your boy has a charming look.

13. @Tannochka @IzabethS
      Thanks, I'm just coping with the excitement for now, lol. (Also hi, Iza!)

@SeriousBunny
      Those shoes look great! The detail fits really well and look just right on Marlowe.

14. Anyone know where I can get trousers that fit Little Rain's massive booty? I'm finding it so impossible that I'm genuinely considering retconning him into a girl so he can wear poofy dresses forever.

15. Hi! Wanted to show you my Choco :D
      He is currently at the face up artist, but I can`t wait to put him together.
      [​IMG]

16. Wow! Faulkraul, the face-up artist has done a fantastic job on him. He's gorgeous! :D

Can't wait to see how you put him all together. :thumbup

17. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I haven't posted here much but I wanted to show my yo carter's new outfit! It turns out he can fit Kikipop clothes pretty well!

18. @Faulkraul - Aww he looks so sweet! :) That's a sculpt you don't see too often.

@lee_bee69 - Your image links appear to be broken. :(

19. @Rabbit-moon Thank you! He will stay a little bit longer at her place until another face up for one of my dolls is finished. But I cant wait to have him back

@Quiet and Insane Thank you! Yes, he is pretty rare. He reminded me of the 1/4 dolls from DiM. I love them, but they are too big for me. Thats why I had to buy him :D

Tags: