1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Aw geez, I can never figure out how to post pictures, I'll try again

2. Where are you posting them from? I may be able to help.

3. I'm trying to post them from flickr but I can't figure it out :(

4. I did a recent post in another thread!

First go to the image you want to post to DoA.
      Click on the share icon on the bottom right of the picture. There should be a couple of options on top of the pop up window.
      Select "BBC Code" (top right of the pop up window). Here you can choose what size you want the shared image to be.
      Select the link and copy it. Paste it directly into the comment box on DoA

then just hit post reply and it should show!

5. I'll try that right now! I hope it works, I'd love to finally be active in this thread :)

6. He’s adorable!

7. Thank you so much! I'm glad I can finally contribute, I've got another yo carter on the way and I can't wait to show them together! :)

8. My Little Snow with her bunny❄❄❄
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Aww, she's so sweet! :D

10. very cute!

11. I really want the Lacy body but with a diff head. Anyone know ioff any heads with a 3.5 cm neck that could work from any company willing to sell separate heads?

12. Hey! I just started putting together concepts for a new doll and I’m loving the Dollzone bodies... he’s going to be crazy stylized so I’m going with an anime-type head from DZ or 2D.

I can’t decide if I want a 27-001 or a 27-005 though. For the body. Also, how white is DZ’s white? Does it have a skin tone tint?

At this point it would just be how stylized I want his body and how good the poseability is on both bodies. Any opinions?

www.doll-zone.com
      www.doll-zone.com

13. @ashbelEro DZ’s white is a light cream color, more yellowish than pink. Sorry, I don’t know about those bodies exactly, but I do like my MiYou’s and the older (from 2012) ones I have. All are great pose ability wise. I’ve never had any issues and they are all very stable.

14. I do like your boys! So skinny. But I like the joints on the 005 better! Aaaahhhh. Why is it so hard.

Thing is, I need a white that's just... white. No tint. A yellowish isn't a dealbreaker though, I guess.

15. I have a B27-002 and 004 (both the girls), and the latter is way better! I assume the 005 is better too, and the shape is just lovely!

16. What do you like about the 004? In your opinion.

17. It's a much more solid stander and poser, like I don't have to fight with the arms or knees to function as double joints, unlike the 002. The feet are still tiny, so finding shoes for either body is a challenge, but doable. The 004 is a little easier to dress too, despite being almost as slum as the 002 in the torso. Hips are much bigger, which isn't a terrible thing, but can make wearing non-stretchy pants a challenge (my girl wears stretchy bloomers). The 004 can hold various poses much more naturally as well.

18. Ahh. Okay. I'm shelling a boy so I'm not sure if the hips will be the same? But poseability is super important to me. I'm sold.

I think right now I'm really eyeing the Miyou... I don't need his ears but we'll see.

Tags: