1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. If I can buy a Honey, I will definitely try some crazy hybridations, with both head and body!!

2. I received my order confirmation from BJDivas today, so I'm officially waiting for a fairy Honey in pink skin, fingers crossed that Dollzone won't take ages to finish and ship her :eusa_pray

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with her, but I'm trying hard not to plan anything yet, or I'll get impatient XD

3. I finally got to take some pictures of my Carter! He has an actual name, but I always call him Carter or Teeth Boy instead lol
      He's wearing a standard yosd shirt, kikipop skirt and shoes, and littlefee sized socks :)
      [​IMG]Carter by makewayforthegay, on Flickr

4. Hello everyone. I'm thinking of ordering Little Rain on girl body and I've found some owners pictures. But if anyone here have Little Rain and can share some pictures it would be super great, please.

5. Why Jamie!!! :( So many dolls being discontinued again... And ofcourse the ONLY doll i had on my "maybe someday" wishlist is among those too... :...( And i have to safe up a lot for moving too, so it's really crap timing again....

Sooo, show me your Jamie's to confince me not to buy him i guess? :XD:

6. Ahhh I'm so bummed about the discontinuation!! I was hoping they would run another tan event before doing this at least but.... :(

(only made it 10 days into January before something happened that changes all my doll plans!! lmao)

7. I saw they were discontinuing KeAi... So glad I have my little guy. I guess Miyou was more popular. How can you say no to such a cute little face?

8. Got my Neveu friday evening, she is lovely but i had hybridation in mind for this body with a realfee head.
      From pictures I had seen i wasn't sure it would work so the first head I tried was a pukifee cupid, but the head looked to young to fit the body for my taste.
      My realfee Coco seemed disproportionnate to me, but my Calavera sleeping May is nearly perfect! It just need a little donut on the neck to make it a tad longer. Now i need to find her hairs and an outfit.
      I'll try to make and share some pictures today.

9. @Skimo I would love to see that hybrid!! I love the look of the neveu body :D

10. I just ordered a DZ Pumpkin the other day (since shes being discontinued I had to jump on the sale). Anyway I want to find some cute clothes for her till I can make something for her. What do you search for that would fit her? Any tips are helpful, shell be my first doll in this size (I have mostly 49cm and 13cm dolls currently)

11. Hello who else broke down and decided to order the new dragon Po doll that's honestly just amazing! I literally jumped on him and ordered him in grey skin! I'm honestly super excited for him lol

I feel like hes one that If you considering getting do it because one hes gone then hes gone. And there's very few dragon type dolls like him at this size too.

12. So sad about discontinued dolls. I was considering getting an Abby but wasn't sure about it before and now I can't spend on a doll :( Maybe in the future I can get her secondhand or dollzone releases an even cuter little angel, fingers crossed.

13. Here's my Keai, Chanming, being English right now

[​IMG]

14. I am so sad about Ginie. I think It's popular doll, but DZ thinks not

And I wish someday DZ would remake a DZ Deer girl:atremblin

#594 Lerrons, Feb 3, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2020
    15. I was seriously considering ordering an Arwen before she's discontinued, but my Wendy is on a nearly identical body, and she's pretty hard to sew for. I like Arwen's wings, but I don't want another doll that size.

16. @Leo Pheonix That 19cm body is pretty tricky (and kicky haha) to sew for!! If you're looking, monster high dresses fit their torsos perfectly, so I'm planning to buy a few patterns in that size or trace/deconstruct a spare dress I have for patterning. I still need to try a dress with long sleeves on her too and see how that fares, but yeah! Not to tempt you to go for Arwen one way or another, I'm also pretty satisfied with my Ivy by herself. :)

17. My girl has plastic coated wire in her arms and legs to solve the kicky problem.

I have patterns for Monster High size clothes from a seller on Etsy. I can make her clothes that fit, it just requires mostly hand sewing. I prefer to use a sewing machine when possible. Long sleeves need shortening, as her arms, legs, and torso are shorter.

18. Oh my gosh he looks so cute!! That outfit is to die for, he looks so cheeky lol ;)

19. I feel like I've been waiting for FOREVER for my other Carter to come in, is anybody else in the same boat? I took my current Carter out for some pics today to tide me over but it just made me more impatient :( I put him in this Kikipop dress as a joke since it's so short but my plans were foiled as he ended up looking adorable
      [​IMG]IMG_20200226_173231_407 by makewayforthegay, on Flickr

20. Lee_bee69, he's so cute! So, I guess the jokes on you, since he showed you he's adorable in anything. (Boom-chika-wah-wah, baby! :wiggle)

Yeah, I feel your pain about waiting. Sadly, with the Coronavirus outbreak in China, wait times have really been extended. Some casting factories have been shut down because of the virus. It's so scary! Anyway, I've told myself I need to be patient and hope the people in China will be okay.

I've been waiting on a doll since last September, and I know it will probably be several months more before I hear anything. How long have you been waiting?

Tags: