1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Thank you for the compliments, he agrees with you that he is very cute lol
      I'm trying to be patient cause of the whole Corona Virus thing but uuuugh ;-; I've been waiting since last March :( The discontinuation event was massive so I'm sure they're backed up with orders but come on I just want what I paid for >:(

2. Lee_bee69, Oh my goodness! You've been waiting almost a year! I'm so sorry; that is a crazy long time. Have you asked the seller what the hold up is? (I bought two dolls during the discontinuation event in 2016, and the wait-time for us was six months.)

3. I *think* this is the place the really, really old DZ BB's go? I have 3 of them tho I don't post on DoA a ton anymore just cos I'm not at my computer often, but I've found sharing my IG links works better than nothing! I spend the last week working on my Ami? I think... tbh I'm having a hard time remembering who is who now days thanks to some memory issues. This little one just finished getting a restringing and an oxy bath! I still have to do an eye mod on her, the current one was done by her previous owner. Thought she was a WS kid but apparently she's so old she is the original DZ yellow skin. At least I know what color she originally was now!

AlmySidaKay on Instagram: “This little one just finished getting a restringing and an oxy bath! I still have to do an eye mod on her, the current one was done by her…”

4. I ordered through BJDivas and when I asked what was up all they tld me was that they would let me know when they had any updates :/

5. Yup! This is definitely the place for your ancient DZ BB's, AlmySidaKay. Looks like all the work you put in on your little BB Ami paid off, because she looks great! :thumbup (I love the old sculpts! :aheartbea)

Thanks for sharing a photo of her! Can't wait to see what she looks like when you are done with her. :love

Lee_bee69, hang in there! Unfortunately, more bad news. I was in the Dollzone Waiting Room, and someone said they got a message from BJDiva, and they were told that there is now an export freeze in China until the end of March because of the coronavirus. Ugh!

I know waiting is a total bummer but, fortunately, Dollzone is a reputable company, and you know your doll will arrive eventually.

One thing that this hobby teaches you is Patience. (Otherwise, you'll go crazy!:?)

6. Thanks for the heads-up, @Rabbit-moon ! Oh dear, good thing I decided to check this thread while I wait for my first DZ tiny, a Carter-1, to get shipped out. I bought him just yesterday through Jeeryama on Ebay (yay for in-stock dolls!), they didn't mention anything about delays due to China enforcing an export freeze, but now I guess I should expect him to take a little longer than the promised week or two to get shipped out. Maybe I should start checking out waiting rooms... In the meantime I'm about to snag his twin brother from Y!J, hopefully there won't be any issues there.Yeah, what can I say, I've been a sucker for the Carter sculpt since the first MSD version was released^^;;.

@lee_bee69 : I adore your Carter, he's so cute and pastelly and he looks amazing in skirts and dresses^^. I really hope your other Carter will come home soon, you've been waiting more than long enough. Hang in there!

7. Thank you! He's my favourite, I can't wait til my second one gets here to share in the spoling! Did I misread or are you getting carter twins as well? Either way I'd love to see your doll when he comes in, there can never be too many Carters! If they made an SD version I would DIE but this isn't the thread for that lol :)

8. @lee_bee69 No, you read correctly, I'm getting Carter twins too^^. Mine aren't going to be pastel themed though, they'll be more uh, creepy-cute I guess;) I'm still debating if I want to go try and get my hands on the winking heads for them too. I actually have an MSD Carter on a Doll Chateau adult-01 body (she will be the twins' "mother"), I guess that counts as an SD Carter? But yeah, gotta stay on topic^^;;. I hope I'll get a shipping notice soon, and you too :whee:

9. Creepy Cute Carter twins sounds adorable! My Carter was styled in a creepy way for a bit but I didn't like it, maybe I should try again with an msd Carter? I hope we both get our boys soon!

10. So who else is getting the dragon boy Po? I haven't seen much chatter about him in here and I hope I'm not one of the only people who did order the cutie. I know I ordered him in grey skin :D

11. I have a question. Does anyone here have recent experience dealing with Jeeryama on Ebay? As I mentioned before, I bought an in-stock Little Carter-1 from them a week ago and he hasn't been shipped yet. Now I understand that with the corona crisis raging on there are some very understandable delays happening, but the thing is the listing has been renewed, again in-stock with the same discount price and again marked as "last one". Not strange usually, that's how Ebay works, but this is an LE-100 fullset that was only available for a limited time, maybe they do have multiples in stock and they're selling them off one by one, but it feels a bit odd. Do they do that more often with limited sculpts? Maybe I should just shoot them a message and ask...

12. ShuriTigerH, I have been buying bjds, including Dollzone, from Jeeryama on Ebay since 2006. I like her. I have found her to be a reputable and reliable dealer, and I've never had any issues or complaints with her service. You should send her a message and ask about your doll since you have concerns. She always got back to me within a day or two. Good luck! :clover

#612 Rabbit-moon, Mar 15, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    13. I got a little birthday present for myself a bit ago, a yo-niuniu!! her face is just adooorable!!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her feet are 4cm, which is bigger than I expected!! Apparently ACBJD lists three different foot sizes (3.2cm, 3.8cm, and 4cm).... has anyone else noticed this? The other DZ yosd doll I'm waiting on was supposed to have 3.2cm feet, but I guess I'll find out when she gets here!

Also, has anyone seen the new yo-sd Jojo in her little mouse space outfit? She's so cute it's upsetting!! I love her little hamster star backpack... :...(

14. Beedalee, your Niuniu is adorable! She has a very sweet face. Congrats and a belated Happy Birthday! :smallcake :cake:

Yes, I saw the new Yo-sized girl, Jojo. Another little cutie from Dollzone. The hamster/hamster-wheel business going on in her backpack cracks me up! Adorably creative.:chibi

Looking forward to seeing your Niuniu when she's completed. :D

15. @Rabbit-moon Yeah!!! I was hoping that DZ would start releasing a few new yosd size sculpts after that huge discontinuation, but now I'm realizing what a dangerous wish that was for my wallet. I'm trying so hard not to get addicted to yosds, ahhh.... Such is the way of this hobby I suppose :sweat

Also thank you so much!!! I am working up the courage to dye niuniu tan/brown to fit her character. It might take me a while, and even though I've binged on research for it and have ample things to practice-dye, the whole process makes me nervous!! *_* But I'll figure it out one way or another!

16. OMG! You are indeed a brave soul, Beedalee! I am too big a chicken to ever attempt dyeing a doll. I am not a creative or artistic person, so I would be too afraid that I would botch the job. (I don't even do my own face-ups :eek:) But, I applaud your willingness to give dyeing a shot. Hope you'll share the results when you do. :thumbup

17. @Beedalee Your little one is adorable, congrats on getting her home^^!

Ugh, both my boys are stuck in transit, one in France and the other in my own country. There was actually an attempt to deliver the one that's in my country to me on March 24, tracking said they'd come by again the next day, but it's been stuck on "parcel has been sorted" ever since and I'm getting really worried. Doesn't help that currently there's lots of complaints about parcels from abroad never arriving or getting returned to sender after the first delivery attempt, without warning>.>. I called PostNL on Monday and they said they would start an investigation, I really REALLY hope my little boy isn't lost>.< And to think that if I wouldn't have had to work or someone else in the house would have been up early he would have been here already>.<.

18. What a bummer, ShuriTigerH! Sorry to hear about your postal woes. Hope things get resolved quickly for you.

The Postal Service has been wack here, too. Things are crazy everywhere with is pandemic going on. :frownyblush:

19. @Rabbit-moon thank you, yeah, everything's crazy right now. BUT! Last night my tracking suddenly budged after over a week of nothing, and this morning my white skin little Carter finally arrived <3 . His normal/peach skin twin is still lingering in France, hopefully he'll continue on his journey soon too, but at least little Jinxy is now home with mom (Wraith, my MSD Carter on DC A-01 body):

[​IMG]Jinx and mom by jefvonk, on Flickr

I am so relieved, and I cannot get over how cute he is, he's supposed to be a girly boy, but he poses so much like a shy little girl (for as far as there is a typically "girl" way of posing of course) that I'm almost getting second thoughts about his character. Still needs his proper wig and eyes though, that will make a difference. Either way I'm so glad he's here <3 .

20. Congrats ShuriTigerH! He looks great! :fangirl:

Glad he made it home safe and sound!

Tags: