1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Aww they both look so cute! :D

2. I was bad and purchased an in-stock DollZone Mann from a dealer. :D

Anybody have Mann or Sho they can pic spam me with? I am guessing they have only just started to go out to owners, but I am eager to see them!

3. I'm waiting on a Mann, I got in stock from DDE. she's stuck in postal limbo for who knows how much longer. When your girl arrives before mine, please do share her!

4. Haha mine is coming to the UK from China, so... it might be a while yet!

I'm actually planning a whole pile of mixing and matching with her. When these dolls came out, I was told that I was not able to order Mann with a boy body (and I have seen photos on instagram that lead me to believe others were allowed to order this perhaps?), and I wasn't happy with having to pay $300 for the doll then another $200 for another body, just to make the one single doll I wanted, so I gave up on the whole thing entirely.

Fast-forward to today and it just so happens that I have a doll with the boy body on my "to sell" list, so it turns out I'm going to have all the parts after all! :D

5. Congrats with the new arrivals and incoming cuties, everyone!

@lee_bee69 YAAAAY, finally! I'm so happy for you that your second Carter is finally coming home, I hope he'll arrive safely if he hasn't already.

I know I'm royally late (I always grossly underestimate the amount of time I need for a craft project), but Omen and Jinx were moping that the Easter bunny skipped their place, so I made them a basket of eggs all in their style. Was a good exercise in working with the tiny brush. But considering there eggs are an inch or so tall and I only had a needle as a sculpting tool (they're made out of super sculpey polymer clay) I think they turned out pretty okay.

[​IMG]20200502_174539 by jefvonk, on Flickr

#645 ShuriTigerH, May 10, 2020
      Last edited: May 11, 2020
    6. Those are super cute! :D I think you did really well. Omen and Jinx look very happy.

7. @ShuriTigerH Those are really great eggs for your kids! I don't think you are giving yourself much credit here! You did amazing and sometimes the most basic of tools really does the trick like no other! That's a great photo as well. Such a fun and creative project, indeed.

8. Good news everyone!

Blossom, my Mann, has made it into customs this morning. I’m hoping the processing goes quick and she is ready to be picked up on Monday or Tuesday

9. Exciting! Hopefully she's ready to be picked up soon! :)

10. Yay! Your girl will be home before you know it! :D

Looking forward to pictures!

11. Good news: my dollzone order is finally here!!
      Bad news: they didn't include the body blushing that I paid $39 extra for >:(

12. Oh no :( I guess sending it back is out of the question right now, are they able to give you a refund?

13. Bummer! :...(

(But, I'm sure the doll is still beautiful!)

14. I emailed bjdivas, hopefully they get back to me soon :(

15. My Mann has been shipped! Though considering DollZone’s news updates about shipping yesterday, and some of the comments on said post, she might end up sitting in a warehouse waiting for a flight for two months. :(
      I really hope she gets here sooner though!

16. Congrats! My Mann just got through customs yesterday (and I gotta pay €105 in fees) but she hasn't been out for delivery yet....

17. Massive ouch! :( I'm sorry your customs fees were so high! I'm not looking forward to my fees. I'm really hoping she just sneaks through, as sometimes they do when the officials involved seem to have a day where they can't be bothered, but I'm not counting on it.
      I hope your doll is delivered to you soon, I can't wait for pictures!

18. Oh ouch. Those customs fees are awful! :...( I am so grateful we don't have to pay fees like that.

19. Looks like I should be getting my Mann on monday! I certainly hope so at least, I am excited haha!

Tags: