1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. IzabethS, Blossom looks wonderful! :love

Love her fantasy face-up :aheartbea So pretty!

2. @nattherat - thank you! Originally I wanted her to be more spring and flower themed, but this works great too!

@Rabbit-moon - thank you! I’m glad I gave her very subtle blue and purple freckles under he pink fantasy elements!

3. Oh Iza, she's so cute! I love how she's turned out! :D Her colour scheme is super pretty.

4. Hey y'all! I've been mulling over a 1/6 Dollzone for some time now, and was wondering if anyone has purchased the Black Cat / Pink Bear dolls at all? The character I'm trying to shell has a very weird face, so I'm thinking the more cartoonish look will work in my favor here.

Basically, if you have either one, I'dlove to see how you've styled them! :)

5. Hello fellow Dollzone owners.
      I have been waiting for the actual arrival to post here, but I am now the owner of one YO-sized Carter.
      I am super exited. I have two Carter minis and have wanted the YO sized one since his release. I generally miss out on the second-hand ones... either I don't have the cash or (more usually) they aren't WS and I only wanted WS. But I found this sales thread and pounced and he's here!! :D

6. @VampireAngel13 Ohhhh, congrats! I bet they all look awesome together.

7. Congrats VampireAngel13! Yo-sized Carters are such cuties! :D

Looking forward to seeing pixs of your little guy!

8. Oooh how exciting! I do love Carter. Such a cute sculpt. :)

9. :D thanks all! He really is so cute!

I'm exited to.....so something with him XD I'll figure it out. He'll need to be wiped, and maybe restrung if I have small enough string for him. And then I will have to decide how to do him up. I don't really have a concrete plan beyond "Oooh, Tiny Carter!!" XD

Here is his official arrival pic

[​IMG]Lol by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

and a spoiler of all my Carters (one of is technically off topic due to his body being off topic, but he's fine with the other two)

[​IMG]Lol by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

10. Ahhhhhh they all look adorable together! :D

11. Thank you!! :aheartbea

12. Awe, he looks so cute with his elder Carters!

13. @VampireAngel13 So many Carters in one pic:D I love the clown/pierrot aesthetic you've given them, your faceup skills are amazing. I'm looking forward to see what you'll do with the little one^^. Also now I want to know what that awesome, OT skeleton body is, DZ Hermit body?

My Carter twins seem to be strangely... orally focused>.>. Every time I pose them with that bunny plushie it ends up looking like one or both of them is chewing on the poor thing, which is actually pretty in-character for them I guess... Anyway, I reposed them so that Jinx has the plush to himself (partially needed to repose them because they're sitting on my nightstand on my Volks girl's lap and sometimes they slip away a bit) and between their arms always snapping up and Jinx inevitably slipping down between the two SD's a little because Komori's lap isn't wide enough, they ended up like this. I swear only thing I did was place that ear properly in Omen's hand. I guess if Omen can't take his urges out on the plush because brother refuses to share he'll take to another rabbit ear...
      [​IMG]2020-07-18_11-53-26 by jefvonk, on Flickr

#733 ShuriTigerH, Jul 18, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    14. Yay! VampireAngel13, Your new little Carter is adorable! :fangirl:

It will be interesting to see how you design him to fit in with your other Carters. :thumbup

(BTW, awesome collection of Carters!)

15. All these Carters make me so happy!! I’m waiting on an open-eyed Carter girl right now I’m so excited.

The real reason I’m in this thread though is I’m torn if I want to get a Pink Bear fullset (have ideas for) or grab a Yo Carter while it’s still available... *_*

16. @Kurr I vote Carter...for obvious reasons. But really if you have ideas for Pink Bear maybe go for that instead? I am helpful. XD

He do, thanks! :D

Your Carters are so cute!! :D
      And thank you!! And also yes, it is the Hermit body. I did nothing with mine for so long, I'm glad I tried this hybrid (he's a little bobbled, but he's also a skeleton so y'know. Still works.)

Thank you! :D

17. Well everyone I solved my problem with deciding between Yo Carter and Pink Bear!!
      .......and just bought both. :lol:<3

Tightening my purse strings now!!!

18. This thread is quiet so here is my Sybil (Candice) and Merlin (Mann)!

[​IMG]

A little blown out/hypersaturated due to the sun, but... whatever! I'm always enamoured with them. :D

I hope DollZone release more 1/6 soon. They've discontinued so many that there are very few left, and I'm itching to see more! I'd love a boy version of the B27-010 body too, the one Milky Tea and Honey came on. It wouldn't exactly be much different I know, but I'd be interested to see it anyway. After all, there's a surprising amount of difference between the 004 and 005 bodies, instead of the usual hip piece swap that most companies do.

19. Hello, I've commented here before but must have gotten lost in the responses. I'm trying to find clothing for the B27-004 body in both masculine and feminine styles before they arrive home but having a difficult time doing so. Any ideas on what I can do or what may fit this doll that fits other dolls? I didn't see my Pumpkin's sculpt listed but the body measurements were in the BB section so I assume this is the correct thread for this question.

20. @FeiyaAshcraft They have kind of unusual bodies that are bottom heavy. Barbie clothes and clothes similarly sized will fit the top of the dolls generally, but the bottom of the doll is too wide and short for the same brand. Ken clothes will fit the bottom of the doll often, but legs will be too long and if they are not elasticated then they might not make it around the large rear these dolls have. The newly released Rainbow High doll line may fit in the top.

Normal YoSD clothing will be very loose. I have my girls in normal YoSD clothing because they are intended to be children and looking a bit swamped is more thematically appropriate. If you buy any generic items labelled YoSD, you will likely have to alter it to tailor it!

There isn’t an easy answer though, due to the unique body sculpt, sorry! More options are starting to appear but they are still limited. Your best bet for tailored quality stuff is some official Barbie stuff and bespoke doll clothes tailors who work with Barbie size. Even then, this is more applicable to stretchy fabrics. If they have no stretch, it might be too difficult to get the doll into it.

Tags: