1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. @Onigirikiri for my DZ dolls on the old b-27 body, which looks similar to your mini kitty body, I found that the Kish 12” doll, doll shoes fit and were more ‘in scale’. I have four of these size dolls and finding shoes has been difficult.

2. @Onigirikiri maybe I can help! Iirc, miss kitty is on the b27-002 body more or less. It has bitty 3.5cm feet! I purchased 2 pairs of shoes from jujus5gkids on ebay in 37mm-38mm size and they fit her perfectly. I'll get photos in a bit, but here's the link. Just search for 37mm or 38mm! I bought the lace up boots and the scalloped slip-ons. :whee:

3. and
      Thank you both so much for the information and suggestions. I'll take note of the body and those measurements. Also definitely going to look into the shoes you both mentioned. :thumbup Thanks again, I really appreciate it! She's my only tiny doll, I'm so used to thicker bodied MSDs.

These dolls have such cute little pear-shaped bodies! But my goodness they're a bit difficult to shop for lol.

4. @Onigirikiri your girl is adorable, and I hope you find shoes that fit her foot and her style!

5. Couple questions for those of you with DZ experience. The peach skin, how far off would you say it is from a paper white? Like is it fairly close to white just with warmer tones than the usual yellow tones in DZ white skin, or would you consider it more to be a lighter version of their normal pink?

Also, since the waitlist thread seems to be currently locked, anyone know how the average wait times have been lately? Seeing a range on the waitlist and trying to get a feel for what the most realistic expectation should be.

6. DZ/DC peach is really similar to IOS "new" white, Switch rosy white and Dollshe/5th Motif/Dollstown Fresh. it definitely has pink tone not yellow, and it is not ivory/creme or paper white. it has a really cool shimmer in some light. i was surprised how much i wound up really liking it, and how versatile it is for my collection to share bodies.

not sure about wait times right now, but in 2020 my Apsara took 8 months and my Dragon PO took 4.5 months to ship. both were blank, no face up or full set. i think DC and DZ cast together, and my WS Enoch's head + small accessories came in 4mos (June2021), and his mismatched (on purpose) -08 peach body in 6mos (Aug2021). but have seen certain sculpts can be weirdly fast and others very slow.

Though Po is technically a 1/6 tiny, he was delivered so quickly to most, i think he's not a good example of the typical timing :aangel:

7. Hi everyone!
      DZ waiting thread is closed for almost a month now :pout:, so I decided to share my happiness here.
      I ordered 28cm Halo head and B27-004 body 05.22.2021 and my order was suddenly shipped 09.10.2021! Still can't believe DZ made it so fast! My girl is on her way home for 19 days now. :celebrate
      EMS shipping to Russia is kinda slow (expected time is 15-30 days).

8. Ah that's exciting! Hopefully she arrives safely soon. :)

9. Wow! That's awesome, Kameo-Margo! Congrats on your girl being shipped so quickly! :thumbup

10. Thanks! Waiting for her nervously.

Maybe Monique shoes will fit... Size index page: Monique Trading Corp. - DOLL SHOES, DOLL BOOTS, DOLL SLIPPERS, DOLL MARY JANE, DOLL HIGH HEEL, DOLL SANDALS, DOLL SNEAKERS

11. Okaaaay, I got the doll after 42 days of shipping... And I'm disappointed completely.
      Her head size isn't 17 cm (6-7"), it's 21,5 cm (8-9"). There was wrong info on dealer's site. I think it can be DZ's mistake, cause I asked another dealer about this doll eye size and the answer was "14 mm anime style eyes" (this head's eyes should be 18 mm or even bigger for real).
      I wrote dealer about the situation of course. Will wait for answer...
      [​IMG]
      With my DZ Miyou for comparison:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Oh that's so strange!!
      (Also I just realised DZ has updated their website again and deleted all their records of older sculpts, which makes me very sad.)

13. Oh, and they didn't upload 1/6 dolls yet.

Yeah, very-very strange.

I as right, it's DZs mistake. They gave their dealers wrong info about head size. Christina (Clover Singing) apologiesed for this and offered refund or replacement.

So I decided to take Black Cat head. And to buy B27-005 boy body. That'll be completely another doll. Waiting again!
      Boy body's hips are thinner and I like it more. Maybe I'll modify boy's body into girl's, cause my character is a girl.

14. Ah that's so annoying! Hopefully you don't have to wait too long. :(

15. What a bummer for you! I'm so sorry that this happened with your doll! :sorry

I feel bad for Christina, too. I have been a customer of hers for literally years. I bought my first Dollzone doll from her on Ebay in 2006, when she was known as Jeeryama. She is such a sweetheart, and provides such great customer service. I know she will do everything she can to rectify this situation.

Hope you get the doll you want soon. :eusa_pray

16. @Kameo-Margo ah thats such a bummer about the wrong info!

I got Strayer knowing she had a huge head because I hoped she would fit in with my MSD's, but I agree the proportions are a little weird. She is wearing Blythe sized clothes here.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Nude dolly comparison to MDD.

17. I guess they were going with a certain aesthetic? She very cute nonetheless!

18. Quiet and Insane, This! This makes me so sad! :...( Deleting all those pictures of their original dolls, it's as if all those older sculpts never existed. That's so cruel!

At least Luts has a page devoted to their older/classic sculpts. And 5Star has a memory page to their discontinued sculpts. I wish all doll companies did that. Doll collectors love knowing the history of their favorite doll company.

Cydril, your Strayer is very cute. :D

19. I really wish more companies had archives like this. It would be such an invaluable resource! So many dolls...just doomed to obscurity. :pout:

20. I think she's nice with her default body :)
      What's her eye size?

Tags: