1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. About 18-20mm :3nodding:

2. Thanks for info!

3. Excuse me, does anyone have 1/6 anime head (Miyou, Keai, Black Cat, Pink Bear) and 1/4 B45-013, B45-014 or B45-015 boy body at the same time?
      I'm thinking of 1/4 anime boy in the future and can't imagine proportions. Most of 1/6 and 1/4 heads are of the same (or similar) size but 1/6 neck is thiner and shorter...
      Asking for help! :eusa_pray

UPD: I asked acbjd and they asked DZ for me. Ok, that's a bad idea. :sweat
      [​IMG]

#803 Kameo-Margo, Dec 18, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    4. Quiet and Insane, I just noticed that Dollzone had another Discontinuation Event at the beginning of Nov 2021.
      DollZone 2021 November Event – BJD Collectasy

I didn't know this happened, but it looks like a lot of dolls got the axe on 30 Nov! Whenever that happens Dollzone generally deletes their pictures immediately. (More dolls consigned to oblivion. *sob*:...()

#804 Rabbit-moon, Jan 3, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    5. I really, really wish they wouldn't do that :(
      It makes authentication so hard for older sculpts! You would be hard pressed to find images of the original Sun and Moon sculpts, the little dragons, for example.

6. @Rabbit-moon: Is that collection photo the discontinued dolls?

This was the previous group discontinued:
      DZ instagram: Login • Instagram

I wish I could have gotten the Alpaca pet at Christmas!

7. Oh! I totally agree! Authentication is almost impossible with their older dolls. My first Dollzone dolls, back in 2006, I don't believe even came with COAs. Luckily, I got them from Junky Spot, and Christina from DollsSinging, so I know they are legit. Also, because I know Dollzone is forever discontinuing and deleting their dolls from their website, I try to download all the photos I can of the dolls I buy from them, just for my own records.

Yes, I believe that group photo contains the pictures of all the discontinued dolls, but their announcement is not clear. :?

Sorry you missed out on the Alpaca pet. He was a cutie. (Maybe the secondary market?)

8. Sometimes you can find the old listings on dealers sites. Like Oobie doll and BJDivas have a few discontinued and even their limited section have some. I saw DC put back up some of their older listings on their site, maybe we will get lucky and DZ will as well

9. I was able to find and bookmark cached versions of their old site with the original photos, with the intent to not just download the images to keep a digital record, but print the whole webpage in situ for my physical doll folder. However I currently lack a printer and I don't think my local Officeworks would be too keen on printing webpages for me.

10. Grimalkin, that would be great if Dollzone did the same and put back up some pictures of their discontinued dolls! We can always hope. :eusa_pray

Quiet and Insane, that is such a good idea.:thumbup Maybe I could try that out on the Wayback Machine site. Thanks!

11. The Wayback Machine is absolutely a lifesaver when it comes to doll companies renewing their websites!

12. Hello everyone. I have a question regarding my Dollzone Pink Bear.
      I bougt her last year via Denver Doll Emporium and I'm uncertain if she came with a certificate. All I have is a card with her picture on it and on the back it has room for the doll's nickname and birthday. Is this the certificate? There's is no handwritten serial number or anything and it doesn't say "certificate" so I'm really not sure here.
      Thank you for your help.

13. Yes, that's it. All my Dollzone dolls have the same "blank" card as a certificate. Nothing handwritten or no number even if bought directly from Dollzone.
      A small booklet and a card with the particular doll picture (on the back side place for a Nickname and Birthday).

14. so uh....the fate gods smiled on me and I won newcloversingings giveaway for the fullset Strayer. help >< what kind of clothes does she fit?? she seems large for a 1/6?
      also what size wig does she take?

15. Oh congratulations! :D She's so cute.

16. Right I'm so excited. She's just so darn cute.

I learned she wears a 9/10 wig size

17. Hello! Long time no see!
      Kitten brothers Asao and Omoshiro before and after custom (01/2021 vs 05/2022).
      Asao (the gray one) is mine and Omoshiro (the white one) belongs to my partner.
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#817 Kameo-Margo, May 19, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    18. How wonderful they are! These custom faceups really bring them to life! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.:)

19. Congrats! I have a 1/6 Halo and due to her small upper torso she fits into blythe tops and dresses. Obviously pants won't work though.

20. I have a Strayer and I think the 9/10 wig she came with is a bit too big. I haven’t tried anything else on her but I suspect an 8/9 will fit better.
      Just a heads up but the fullset outfit I got with mine is a bit too big in ways.

Tags: