1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Baby BB 23cm - 29.5cm discussion part 3

May 22, 2014

1. Hey Kameo-Margo! welcome back! :)

Your kitten boys look great! Their face-ups are so cute! :chibi

2. I just received Dollzone Peach and she is such a weird size! Can she wear Imda 3.0?

3. Hey, I don't know if you still wanted info - yeah, 1/4 body and 1/6 head is a bad idea, but they do have the 1/4 anime heads now (40 cm dolls) that might work with the 1/4 bodies. However, I have Black Cat on a 1/6 boy body and he looks great. His proportions aren't extremely kiddish.

4. Thanks for your reply! :)
      I bought Black Cat on 1/6 boy body too, they are adorably cute! (the character is nonbinary eastern dragon looking like a girl).
      I also have 1/4 boy body now (for another doll), so I know 1/6 heads doesn't fit.

Their name is Ajisai.
      [​IMG]

#825 Kameo-Margo, Jun 26, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    5. Quick question, I hope I am asking in the right place!
      I am looking to purchase a face-up of Little Snow from DZ without clothes. However, her proportions are making it a bit dificult to narrow down a wardrobe for her. How have you guys dressed the DZ 29cm Girl Body (B27-004)?

6. I have dressed mine (Daomiao) in YoSD clothing from Dollmore, though mine is in overalls (which are too short) and a t-shirt (a little wide), but I want her to look like a kid so I don't mind. My other DZ girl on that body (Mann) in an outfit by Glamouria Doll Clothes (can be found on Insta under glamouriadollclothes) which is made for that specific body. Let me show a picture or two!

Daomiao (named Mina)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Mann (named Blossom)
      [​IMG]

Finding fitting shoes has been a huge challenge, so I finally gave up and put regular YoSD sneakers on my Daomiao for a cute oversized look

7. Thank you so much! Looks like I have my hands full already with choosing this body type. I really appreciate the sneaker heads-up and Glamouriadollclothes reference for clothes on that body!
      Also, let me just say that Blossom looks adorable in that dress! :love

8. No problem at all! And thank you for the compliment on Blossom, the dress came with adorable little bloomers too, I do not regret the purchase one bit

9. Anyone here still have the old dollzone BB’s the ones with the chunky bodies? I just pulled out my old Judy (I think that’s who she is.) and was playing with her last night. I have her hybrided with some Soom Taco lower dragon legs (it isn’t the the greatest fit but she rocks then.) and I’m gonna buy some magnets to try and sculpt her some horns and a little Dino tail since I’ve always thought she was a little dragon. :) I just wanted to see if anyone out there still loved on the old bb’s

10. I have several! I actually just bought a Kay and a modded Ami today. I decided I wanted to get back into resin again and I have always loved these.

11. Kittywolf13, are you kidding? Major love for all the original BB tinies! :aheartbea

I still have all of my old BBs and they are my favorites. I absolutely love the original Dollzone tinies. :fangirl:

Would love to see photos of the mods you did on your BB Judy.

Here’s an old photo of my darling little Jing. (I really need to take some new photos of my BBs. :doh)

[​IMG]

Wow! That’s awesome AlmySidaKay! The Kay sculpt was so cute! I think out of all the Dollzone BBs he was the most popular. :D

I know the original BB bodies were a little clunky, but their faces were so adorable.

Can’t wait to see pictures of your new dolls. :dance

12. your boy is so cute! I’d love to share but haven’t figured out how to do it from my phone. I’m rarely on my pc these days. But I’ll see what I can do once I work on her horns and stuff. :)

13. I've started posting my photos of imgur and then copying the post link from there so I can share photos on DoA. I will say my Ani/Ami could cosplay as a banana right now. She needs like 10 oxy baths.

14. I'm so excited, I just bought a secondhand pink bear from another member on here! I'm thinking of the name Mimolette or Grenadine for her, I want her to have a cutesy whimsical style, like a Ghibli film aesthetic. Anyone have any good wig/eye/clothing recommendations?

#835 gaymergoose, Aug 3, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    15. I may have also bought a Honey too. I love her weird little face.

16. Kittywolf13 - :):):)

Wow! AlmySidaKay, do oxy baths really work? I usually don't stress too much about my dolls yellowing. But, then I don't have a doll that's turned a shade of banana yellow yet. That might make me reconsider. :sweat

Here's another pix of my BB crew. They are ancient, but I love them to pieces. I'll never sell these little guys. :aheartbea

(From left to right: Sis, July, Judy, and Zhuwei. Jing is cut-off in the lower corner.)
      [​IMG]

Congrats gaymergoose on getting a Pink Bear! A cutesy, whimsical style sounds great! (I love Ghibli films! :aheartbea)

17. It was mostly a joke, tho I did do an oxy bath and it did help a little. But she is still very, very yellow just due to age. Although a friend recently told me about a new UV soak method for deyellowing that they adapted from other plastic restoration methods.

18. AlmySidaKay, oh please share the method when you get it. I'd be curious to see if it works. Thanks a bunch! :D

19. just wanted to quote because i said id upload a pic of my Judy hybrid

heres that pic i mentioned the other day!

[​IMG]Random dolly shenanigans by Irene, on Flickr

Tags: