1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part IX

Nov 11, 2023

1. Hey guys! Have you seen the new doll that Dollzone has up for sale? A big 75cm version of Gray! He’s on sale from 10 May - 20 June 2024.

I’m sure there’s a market for this doll, he’s very pretty, but I’ve never really cared for adolescent boy sculpts on big muscular bodies.

[​IMG]

2. Ironically I ordered their Aska sculpt to be the older version of my 60cm Gray then they release an actual 75cm version. But if I'm being honest? I'm glad I went with Aska. He's got a more mature face shape and looks older. Love the 75cm Gray though, he's very handsome.

3. @TokyoLynn, yes, Gray is a very handsome sculpt. I've always been tempted to get him in the 62cm version.

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to your Aska arriving. He's really gorgeous. And, I think that his more mature face suits the 75cm body.

4. @Rabbit-moon I'm pretty excited about him. I'll be sure to post lots of photos when he arrives. :3nodding:

5. Dollzone seems to have a new China-exclusive 77 boy, YunChi, and I'm probably going to take the plunge. This is the coolest dragon head I've seen since Whale Tower Rafayeh, and the fact that his head seems kinda small has me hopeful that I could hybridize him on a smaller body...and LOOK at that MAKEUP! :D
      [​IMG]
      The stock one's in white resin though, so I'm worried I'd lose his cute little white nose if I got him in black resin like I was considering. I wish they'd shown his faceup on the black resin anywhere so I could compare...

6. Wow! Dollzone is really doing some cool dragons lately. YunChi is absolutely gorgeous! :love

@Oculae, congratulations if you do decide to take the plunge! He is pretty awesome.

[​IMG]

7. hello!

so I totally fell in love with DZ's new body for the males...I really want one but I noticed they don't do dark skintomes... is this true or am i missing something?

8. @aki7 Generally they don't. Occasionally they'll do an event where they offer a darker resin color for a specific sculpt.

9. oof i guess i'll really have to keep my eye on their special ones! my hope has not been dashed (and my wallet is scared haha!) thank you :D

10. My boy Kei Kou, he will be getting a wig soon that I hope will work on him.
      [​IMG]Kei Kou by SteamWitch, on Flickr

11. Thanks for sharing Crow Demon! I clicked on the links and saw your Leung. He’s a gorgeous boy. (I have such a crush on vampires dolls. :love)

I wish I could help and advise you on how to upload pictures from Flickr, but I only know how to upload from Photobucket.

12. SteamWitch, your fox-demon boy is gorgeous! I love the face-up you gave him. :aheartbea

Can’t wait to see the wig you are getting for him. :aeyepop:

13. hi @Crow Demon, your Leung is beautiful :love

i can maybe help with advice about flickr- i think there's 2 main things:
      1. choose the size of photo under the DOA limit, usually "medium" does the trick - this is why they don't show even when you've done it right, since the image size exceeds the ability of DOA to show it in message.
      2. click on the down arrow and hover over the medium size and right click to copy the link there. that's what gets pasted in the image url space (square icon with little mountain inside) here in your message.

last advice: one per post, or spoiler after 1st if feeling frisky LOL

i get it wrong sometimes anyways, and it gives a download instead of the actual page, but it's at least 1-10 outcome for me LOL

@SteamWitch i love to see your foxy boy too he is looking good, can't wait to see your thoughts on his wig :3nodding:

I'm doomed for the dragons, i wonder how many they will do this year? ohhh my poor wallet LOL bring me those drrrrrragons...

#193 Grimalkin, May 25, 2024
      Last edited: May 26, 2024
    14. Thank you, but I'm guessing this is via desktop?

15. oh yes, I've not done it from the phone app yet myself.
      maybe the main thing then is to select the smaller image size for the image link.

PS- @Crow Demon - maybe it matters the OS or browser too, but I found another thread about it, the instructions look very different from what I do, so it might work for you if mine didn't :)
      https://denofangels.com/threads/to-share-flickr-photos.876470/

I think you might still have to use the image insert tool, the one between the smiley and the film bar icons when writing a message.

#195 Grimalkin, May 25, 2024
      Last edited: May 28, 2024
    16. I feel this. I have a hazel that I have been LONGING to get a body for.