1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Feedback (ALL)

Nov 24, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Annie with B45-004 body in yellow skin with default face-up
      1x MSD outfit (0909, Yume's)
      1x SD outfit (C60-011, Floy's)

* When did you order?
      10/18/2011

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      I ordered through Manus Doll Shop in Germany.

* How was the communication?
      Okay.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I paid trough bank transfer.

* How long did it take to ship?
      More then three months (15 weeks)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothes look really nice, the doll's and face-up's quality seems also quite good.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The outfits do. The doll... not exactly (maybe because of the eyes)

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      For the outfits: Yes! They are great.
      For the doll: Not really. At first: I got the wrong body, I ordered her with the B45-004 body and got the B45-005 body :/ and added to that I was... kind of disappointed, when I first saw her in real. But it's okay by now, maybe have to change the eyes or something like that.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I haven't contacted MDS because of the body until now.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe.

2. * What did you order?

1x Dollzone Zhuwei
      1x Dollzone YoSD Wig (Brown-Black)

* When did you order?

November 30th

I ordered through the Junkyspot

Splendid, as always from JS

Easy; Paypal

One or two days!

The doll was wonderful but the wig was plastic-y. That was expected, however, as it was simply a temporary wig and I already knew that DZ doesn't make high quality wigs.

Yes

Yes

N/A

Yes

If in good condition, yes.

3. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Elsa

* When did you order?
      january 2012

Through a Finnish dealer.

I only communicated with the dealer.

Very easy since I paid to the dealer :D

About 5 months

Very much so, she was in perfect conditiond when she arrived.

She was very well redognisable but way more pretty in nature then in the pictures.

Very much so!

---
      Even though the wait was very long, the quality was exellent so yes, I would and probably will order from them again.

Yes I would and I have :)

4. Where did you order through?
      Through ThinkPink
      What did you order?
      KangXi fullset
      When did you order?
      4th of April, TP collected orders until the 25th, though.
      How was the communication?
      None with DZ, mails for updates from TP
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy through PP
      How long did it take to ship?
      Until August 3rd
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Eyup ^^
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes
      Anything else?
      I ordered a DZ wig in my last order (4.11th), that was the only item not in stock at TP. I asked TP if they could split the order and put the wig to my next order (this one), so I could get my order faster. They did, but the wig still hasn't arrived until now and they were so kind to put it on the list of yet again another order. I wonder why it's taking them 4 months to make a wig.

5. Where did you order through? MintonCard, Inc.
      What did you order? SD 8/9 wig, eye putty.
      When did you order? January 31, 2012
      How was the communication? None
      How easy was it to pay? Easy enough.
      How long did it take to ship? I received the package about 6 months later. This was mostly because of Mint on Card, though.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wig did not. It appeared shorter in the back than it turned out to be.
      Were you satisfied with the product? In the end, yes. I can't use it for the doll I'd purchased it for, but it works for another one. Thus the search continues.

6. What did you order?
      A BB(26CM)
      When did you order?
      Photography competition won prize
      How easy was it to pay?
      no need to pay
      2 months.
      Yes, high quality.A fat baby
      Yes. Pretty
      Yes
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      not yet
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, but recent style is not too conformt to my taste
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, I did before.​

7. * What did you order? MSD rosen WS/nofaceup
      * When did you order?16th february 2013
      * How was the communication?nice
      * How easy was it to pay?very easy(lysdoll)
      * How long did it take to ship?3 months it arrives today(25th may 2013)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?yeah and even better irl.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?-------------------
      * Would you order from this company again?yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

8. [h=2]Dollzone Feedback (ALL)[/h]
      Where did you order through?direct from Dollzone

What did you order? A Mr. Bunny and Miss Kitty head in white skin

When did you order? Early December

How was the communication? Pretty great

How easy was it to pay? A bit confusing. Their paypal email is a tricky

How long did it take to ship? I am having issues with my order

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Not yet.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? No it wasn't even one of their products

Were you satisfied with the product?No but I hope they'll fix the issue for me

Here's the story. I got my package from Dollzone. Correct addresses, correct tracking number, marked dolls on the customs form but when I opened the package, no doll heads, just a big pile of Louis Vuitton. Louis is nice and all but it's certainly not my dolls. I've emailed the company but I have yet to receive a reply. I have no idea how this happened but there has obviously been some kind of horrific mistake. I hope they contact me soon so that I can get this worked out. I'll update this once I actually get my dolls.​

9. Where did you order through?
      Dollitie House(Thai Dealer, now is closed)

What did you order?
      -1/4 Raphael with girl body
      -a pair of boots

When did you order?
      Fab 2013
      (arrived collectly Jan 2014)

-*- so hard to contact the dealer. When my order was in problem the dealer closed themselves without any announcement and I felt like... lol hey!!! So who can contact DZ for my order. Then they'd came back to help but when my doll arrived in BKK they forgot to tell me for a month (~_~;) then I asked about it and they was like 'Oh it arrived for a while, we're sorry we forget to tell you, but now we are out the country you have to wait until Jan 15' lol

How easy was it to pay?
      It was very easy

5 months for the first time
      after I sent a wrong body back I'd waited more 6 months

Yes, I like it a lot

Yes, actually it's better than it shown on the site

Yes...

More
      first time DZ sent me a doll with wrong body, then I sent it back and wait for the correct one.
      I do not understand one thing. I order her during the 2013 Chainese New Year Event but when my doll arrived(first time) there is no event stuff in my box -*- then I sent it back and waited half year for them to corrected my order, sincerely, I did hope to get a little gift as a words for my time that I have to wait almost a year or something...
      but anyway I did order it during and Event but I've got nothing?

10. Where did you order through? Angelesque.

What did you order?
      A full set MSD White Skin Ina.

When did you order?
      December 2013.

Very good. Questions were always answered swiftly. Would've been nice if they could've given an estimate to the arrival time of her instead of just saying "soon", but I guess it's hard to.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!

6 months. I received the package yesterday, 11th of June.

Yes, definitely. Her hat doesn't fit but I'm not that bothered about that, I can always modify it.

Yes! I don't know why, but I was surprised how accurate she looked!

Yes, definitely. I have absolutely no problems with her (except maybe the wing stringing and stringing in general) but she's lovely and I love her to bits.

11. Where did you order through?
      Manus Doll Shop
      What did you order?
      Wendy in white skin
      When did you order?
      January 20th.
      There wasn't really any with my dealer until my order finally arrived. I know from previous DZ orders that they can't and won't answer questions about any order status. As there was so much delay I kept more to the waiting room for updates.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.
      The order arrived only last week, so all in all 6 1/2 months.
      Very much. Even though she's really tiny her pieces fit together well. She has no seam lines, had no left over resin dust and her resin is very nice and smooth.
      Yes.
      I had to change her really tight and thin strings because of how kicky she was. Other than that everything is fine.

12. Where did you order through? Directly from Doll Zone.

What did you order? Replacement pillow, ears and paws in Normal Yellow for my after market Miss Kitty

When did you order? March 18, 2015

How was the communication? Okay

How easy was it to pay? No problems. I paid $85 for the items and shipping

How long did it take to ship? About one month

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality was fine.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? The shape was the same.

Were you satisfied with the product? Not at all. I ordered Normal Yellow ears and Paws. What I received was just a set of pink ears, no paws of any color. When I inquired I was told the color was Normal Yellow and that the paws were sent. I was told to check the box. How stupid do I have to be not to see a set of cat paws in a box? SO I sent a photo of the ears on my doll. I was told the ears were yellow and my doll is pink! Do they think I don't know the color of my own doll!?!?! Then the excuse was it is a different year's resin. Ok, sure. I am ok with that. But they are pink. And no paws. I think they sent my order to someone else. They sent me photos of 2015 resin colors to reorder and pay for another set even though I never got what I ordered the first time. The photos they sent show a Normal Yellow resin and a Normal pink. There is the yellow I needed the first time but they sent pink and tried to make it my fault. I said no, I will just sell my doll and forget about it. I will never order from them again.

13. Where did you order through? jeeryama on ebay

What did you order? Pink Skin 60cm double jointed boy body

When did you order? feb. 14th

How was the communication? Great :) christina updated me on everything and was awesome to deal with.

How easy was it to pay? A bit confusing but the website has since been changed so it's no longer a problem.

How long did it take to ship? around 3 1/2 months? I got it on june 1st

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it's lovely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Very. This body barely has any seaming on it. The resin is super smooth and soft and the double joints work amazingly. The sculpt of the body is really beautiful, I was looking for a nice dainty body and I found it :) I'm actually just sad that they've since stopped making this body. The pink skin is a really pretty colour, and is great for hybrid-ing with dolls that have a predominantly pink undertone.

14. Where did you order through? jeeryama on ebay

What did you order? Pink Skin 60cm double jointed boy body

When did you order? feb. 14th

How was the communication? Great :) christina updated me on everything and was awesome to deal with.

How easy was it to pay? paypal, super easy

How long did it take to ship? around 3 1/2 months? I got it on june 1st

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it's lovely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Very. This body barely has any seaming on it. The resin is super smooth and soft and the double joints work amazingly. The sculpt of the body is really beautiful, I was looking for a nice dainty body and I found it :) I'm actually just sad that they've since stopped making this body. The pink skin is a really pretty colour, and is great for hybrid-ing with dolls that have a predominantly pink undertone.

15. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Sawarieda

* When did you order?
      26/09/2015

I ordered through Jeeryama on her website.

Great.

Fast and easy.

I got her 02/02/2016

No. The casting is very thin which is crucial with such dolls and she was packed not very well.

Yes.

No.The doll arrived broken.

Jeeryama did her best to solve the issue with broken parts replacement (despite DZ telling that they'll replace the broken parts at first they declined me later, telling it's too expensive). I got two of the 3 parts broken replaced, got an extra part I don't need and now I have a broken part I can't replace at all.

No. Never. But I still work with Jerryama and I can't complain at the service at all.

No. I prefer companies that provide after-service just in case. And DZ proved to be careless with their customers.

1. Where did you order through?
        Fabric and Friends, USA

What did you order?
        Sd Male body, b60-005, normal pink
        sd Amelia, full doll, normal pink with extras: high heel feet, fist hands
        Event doll Arwen, white

When did you order? August, 2016

How was the communication? Perfect with Iris at Fabric and Friends

How easy was it to pay? Nice layaway with Fabric and Friends

How long did it take to ship? Feb. 2017

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, I'm very happy with my order and especially with Fabric and Friends. I'm glad I ordered through them because Dollzone made a mistake on my order. Luckily Iris has promised to take care of it for me.
        The problems I had where with my Amelia. One finger on one hand attached to her body was broken off and was not in the box so I couldn't reattach it. But instead of the fist hands that I ordered, Dollzone had made a mistake and sent me an extra pair of the default hands. It worked to my favor in this case because I was able to replace the broken hand with one of the extra hands. Iris has said that she will make sure that I receive the correct fist hands when she places her next order with Dollzone. I'll have to wait forever but I'd rather have to wait for the fist hands than have a broken finger on my doll's hand with no way to fix it!
      2. I had to wire my bodies because they were so kicky. But I have other Dollzone bodies and have always had to wire them so the kickiness was no surprise. Once the bodies are wired they pose beautifully without having to hot glue them. Arwen is mega kicky though. I can't wait to wire her!

16. Where did you order through?
      Directly from Dollzone

What did you order?
      FULLSET WS Chilli
      Yo-SD Carter (nude + faceup)
      1 Head + faceup
      3 sets of clothes

When did you order?
      April 2017

Great.

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes. When you order directly from a sales rep, they give you an email and you have to send the payment to them. They do NOT send invoices. So double check your numbers. Make sure you're typing in (454.00) and NOT (4540.00) LOLlllllllllllll

6 months.

Yes

YES

YES, but here's the story:
      They literally sent me an ENTIRE FULL SET DOLL that wasn't mine (along with only half of my original order). Wrote a whole post detailing the entire exchange, with screenshots from DZ customer service, and pics of the wrong doll.

17. * What did you order?
      Jiujiu (event doll on b27-004 body) in stock
      * When did you order?
      April, with a layaway
      Denver Doll Emporium, a dealer
      Good
      Yes, monthly layaway invoices via PayPal
      2 days
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      n/a
      Yes
      Yes!