1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone Introduces 70cm Dolls

Jun 27, 2006

1. DollZone Large Dolls will come soon!!!!
      There will be 4 boys.
      There is some trouble with body, so I could only post some picture first.

I hope you could love them!!

two faces of them (preliminary announcement)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no idea when DollZone will sell them.
      When DZ sell them, I will tell you as soon as possible.

2. Nice~! I'm lovin' the schnoozes on these guys. Beautiful, and I can't wait to see more. ^_^

3. =) kewl. Alrighty.

I wonder how much they'll go for. I'm kind of excited at the prospect, too.

4. Love the sneer! :D I can see him possibly as Sephiroth...

5. :o
      a Dollzone ELF
      OMG I love him

6. They're pretty. But wow, first thing I thought was "Boy are they pissed" lol I am loving the first one, he looks sooo evil :D

7. They remind me of the Elysium heads a little but more elfish

8. I heard they get around 420 usd.

9. Want.
      Want.

10. Sweet~!
      I'm looking forward to seeing the other 2 heads and the body (once it's worked out)

11. Noooooo!!!!!
      >cries<
      Not Elves!
      I have no room!
      >,<

12. Wow I love the elf mold and the first one makes me think of Sephiroth. O.O I hope they do fix the bodies up soon. I never ordered from them... is it hard?

13. I'm definitely making a Sephiroth out of one of these. Probably the elf ear one since I love elf ears. I've been purposefully keeping my eye out for a taller boy for making a Seph. My pretty-boy El is just a bit TOO pretty for the job sometimes I think. I've also heard these boys are going to be 70cm not 60cm.

14. Hello everyone!
      You can get more information when they released formally by DollZone official.

15. Oh, Change, you are SO BAD for my wallet!

Finally, another 70cm doll as an alternative to the DollShe!

The Elf is wonderful!

I will be curious to find out how clothing will work for these fellows. Will DollShe clothing work or will the DollZone bodies be too broad to squeeze into those skinny DollShe clothes?

16. Ooh, yes, come to mama, sweet elf boy-o! >D I have waited for such as thee for looong... <3

17. They're so striking! I love their noses, and it's good to see some PO'ed looking dolls. :D

18. Oooh, I can't wait to see more. I do love the elf. Oooh, boy~ They are striking!

19. ACK!!!! I found him!! The third member of my perfect Three-some!!

Yes! So when are tehy going to on sale?
      Are they limited? I hope not.

20. oh yeah DZ's new boys are wonderful~~~ I like first more than ELF~