1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone mini 43cm Discussion Part 15

Apr 22, 2019

1. @gaiboiozz That's so cute! What a cool idea, to get a BJD for a BJD. I don't think I've ever seen one that tiny before.

I changed out Orion's eyes for a new pair. Unfortunately, he lost his eyelashes in the process, but he looks fine in the meantime until I figure out a way to glue them back in.
      [​IMG]

2. @gaiboiozz, Kieren looks positively thrilled with his new acquisition. What a wonderful idea!:)

@Magnus Vale, your boy is gorgeous in his new eyes and that outfit is quite stunning on him.:D

3. @Magnus Vale

Oh, he's so elegant! I'm so fond of the Mo sculpt!

Apropos of nothing, Pike is enjoying the skater boy weather

[​IMG]

#64 A Wee Tiefling, Aug 19, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    4. Thank you @PoeticSoul and @A Wee Tiefling ! I do love the Mo sculpt, I grabbed him at the last possible second before they retired it! I need to get more pictures of him, but the weather has not been cooperating!

Also, Pile looks cool with his skateboard! :)

[​IMG]

5. @Magnus Vale I wanted very badly to get an MSD or Baby Mo, but then a Mo-B came up in the MP so I went with the BIG MO. He's got the cutest smirk

(Ugh, typo, my Megi is Pike, not Pile...he'd kick me if he knew)

6. @A Wee Tiefling The big Mo is gorgeous! I've made the dedication to stick to MSDs for the foreseeable future, though, and I'm very happy with my little smirky boy.

Whoops. I've done that!

7. I got my light tan skin event Doreen and thought I would share a quick picture! Especially since I don't feel like I see many Doreens around at all. Her name is Ethel.

[​IMG]
      I have already modded her face a bit (eyes carved, mouth opened). It's a very pretty colour - lighter than I was hoping/expecting based on some of DollZone's promo photography, but still very nice.

(That said, I don't think I'll go for a special skin colour event again! It cost a small fortune, and I can get more desirable results from a $5 packet of dye haha. Still, it's nice that they offered it!)

8. Oh wow, he is so gorgeous! :D I hove his hair and outfit, especially the choker. It’s so elegant!

(Also, hello everybody, I’m back! Hopefully with some new Ilya pictures soon!:3nodding:)

9. @KiyoshiSenshi Aw, thank you! It's actually an outfit from Luts! I love my Mo boy, even if he's annoying me at the moment by popping his leg out of his hip joint. :D

10. Hi everyone :whee: I really like the B45-018 DZ boy body but I don’t like any of the heads that come with that body. So I’m looking for a head that would be good to hybrid on that body. Has anyone seen or had any success with hybriding another head on this body? Or know any company that matches DZ resin well?

11. Doll Chateau and Dream Valley (I think) are sister companies, so they use the same resin. A lot of people like DIM heads on DZ pink, but many of those heads are discontinued. Myou has a very similar body, so check them out.

12. They aren’t sister companies, but Dream Valley is formed of former DC/DZ artists, and I have heard their resin is extremely similar! You would probably get a great match, but just in case you probably shouldn’t expect a perfect one because they are not operating together.

13. @nattherat I knew there was some kind of connection. Thanks for clarifying.

14. [​IMG]
      Orion lookin' pretty in the sunlight today!

15. Hello everyone, I would like o introduce my first girl BJD. She is a DZ Neruga & her name is Akumu. D has such a long wait time right now that I didn't think she would get here this fast so I am so unprepared for her. She is wearing all borrowed stuff at the moment.

[​IMG]

Also anyone that go her, how do I fix her magnets for her wings?

16. @gaiboiozz She is super pretty, congrats on your arrival! My Leon is still waiting, glad to see that people are getting their pretty dolls! Wish I had advice for the wings, all of my dolls with wings are either using a pedestal system, have holes in the back, or are jerry-rigged with tape.

Trying out a pair of glasses on Orion. The people I ordered from sent the wrong pair (I had ordered a square, rimless pair) that was intended on a different boy, so I decided to give them a go on Ori. It's definitely a look!
      [​IMG]

Also his new eyes from Shrike's Aesthetics are A+++.

17. [​IMG]

I am really loving Akumu. She got a spear & that is her first actual thing that belongs to her

18. I love how her tail wraps around it, so cool!