1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll DollZone New 1/3 Doll——Gene Released!

Apr 13, 2017

1. DollZone New 1/3 Doll——Gene Released!

·Full-set 709$ includes: Nude doll 565$, Face-up 50$, body blushing $70(wing's makeup and tattoo on chest are included), Wig(GW60-030) 23$, Outfit(C70-026) 25$ and Eyes(G16-109 16mm).
      ·The doll in promotion picture is white skin. Default body is b70-005.
      ·Skin color: white, pink, yellow, gray and tan are available. Gray and tan needs more 90$.
      ·Outfit cannot be ordered alone. The knive in picture is not for sale.

·Gene in normal b70-004 body is $535. Full-set with b70-004 is $675, include Nude doll 535$, Face-up 50$, body blushing $50(tattoo on chest is included), Wig(GW60-030) 23$, Outfit(C70-026) 25$ and Eyes(G16-109).

During Apr.12th-Apr.30th, it's only need $629 if you order Gene's full-set!
      Take him home!

Read more: www.doll-zone.com
      Contact us: [email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Is it possible to buy the wing parts separately? Or are they exclusive to Gene?

3. Hello~ the wing need to string so officially we do not sell them alone, but if you want to buy they separate, please contact us by email. :)

4. Hi, is it possible to buy on layaway?

5. Hi! Will you release a female version of Gene?

6. I really LOVE the wings on this! I fell in love at first sight and I plan on ordering one of these dolls. Large boys are my weakness and I had already planned on having a demon character in my doll crew. You hit the nail on the head and made a doll I didn't know I needed until I saw it. I love the direction your company has been going lately. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs with us and I look forward to more from DollZone in the future (although my wallet doesn't. Lol.).

I do have one question though. Will the metal o-ring piece on the dolls chest in the promo photos be included as part of the tattoo? And if so how is it attached? Glue? Thank you in advance for your reply! :D

7. Can we see blank head pictures and a clearer picture of the face please

8. Is he for sale for a limited time or is the promotion a limited time?

9. Can we have better pictures of the head please? :)

10. I second pictures of the blank head, and if he is available in basic for limited time or just the fullset is for a limited time

11. may I ask what your email is? I'd like to buy the wings separately as well.

12. Please show us pictures of his faceup clearly! He look pretty awesome!!

13. Is that ring on his chest just stuck there with glue???

14. Hello, layaway is available

Hello, thanks for the good idea, we will consider about this :D

Thanks for love our dolls :D
      The metal ring on his chest will be included in his fullset. We attached it by glue, and we will send it alone when shipping.

Please check here: www.doll-zone.com

Hi, he's not a limited doll, but the promotion for special price is time-limited. :D

Please check here: www.doll-zone.com

Hello, special offer for his fullset is time-limited. :)

#14 Dollzone, Apr 17, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
    15. or is there a way to switch Gene's body with a female body?