New Doll DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Yui and Mirai Released!

Jan 4, 2017

1. DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Yui Released!
      ·Full-set $459 includes: Nude doll $279, Face-up $50, Wig(GW45-044) $25, Outfit(C45-088) $68(fur on shoes is included in full-set), shoes(S45-016) $40 and Eyes(Cartoon eye 22mm).
      ·The head and eyes cannot be purchased alone.
      ·Full-set does not include body blushing. Body blushing $30 can be purchased separately.
      ·The doll in promotion picture is white skin. Default body is B45-017($238).
      ·Skin color: white, pink, yellow, gray and tan are available. Gray and tan needs more $60.
      ·Outfit includes: hair band, tops, skirt, fur cloak, socks and underpants

Read more:www.doll-zone.com
      Contact us:sales@doll-zone.com

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Mirai Released!
      ·Full-set $459 includes: Nude doll $279, Face-up $50, Wig(GW45-045) $25, Outfit(C45-089) $68(fur on shoes is included in full-set), shoes(S45-017) $40 and Eyes(Cartoon eye 22mm).
      ·The head and eyes cannot be purchased alone.
      ·Full-set does not include body blushing. Body blushing $30 can be purchased separately.
      ·The doll in promotion picture is white skin. Default body is B45-017($238).
      ·Skin color: white, pink, yellow, gray and tan are available. Gray and tan needs more $60.

Read more: www.doll-zone.com
      Contact us: sales@doll-zone.com

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Love her! Are there any photos of this new body (B45-017) and the B45-012 side by side?

4. So cute!
      What are the measurements for these dolls? I couldn't see any listed on the website.

5. They are so cute! Is there a chance we will see boys on this style?

6. Are there pictures of the head blank? Curious to see if here will be boys in this style myself as well.

7. I saw some measurements on Alice's Collections. Hope they're right, cuz then I'll change my hybrid plans :D. Would love to see this body compared to their B45-012 and Doll Chateau's K-Body 01 in the future <3

8. Are both types of hands included?

It looks like there is a lovely graceful open-hand version as well as a super sweet kitty-paw type hand too.

Thank you, both sets are so pretty, I hope they are included. And, if they are...is it for basic dolls or only the full-set version?

Cheers!

9. Is it possible to choose another body type instead the 017?

10. I heard back from DollZone. Default hands are the open ones, but when ordering you can REQUEST the kitty-paw type hands to be switched in.

They did not say that they would be available as an additional part...but I forgot to ask, oops.

11. Are these the hands? www.doll-zone.com If so, you can buy them separately (DZ Doll -> 1/4 doll -> 1/4 parts).
      Good to know you can request a switch! Thanks :)

12. I *think* they are the same, but I would double check if you are really ordering.

13. Her eyes are so cute! I can't quite tell if she is double jointed but it seems like she is. Awesome!

14. Hi, yes you could check the body picture from: www.doll-zone.com

15. hello, you could check the measurements on the bottom of the webpage :)

16. Nice idea!

17. Thank you~ their default hand is the opened one, but you could also choose the cat paw hand :)

18. Hello, no problem to choose other 1/4 body, the 017 new body could also fit other 1/4 head. :)

19. Do they have photos of them with the tan skin?

Tags: