1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Yui and Mirai Released!

Jan 4, 2017

1. DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Yui Released!
      ·Full-set $459 includes: Nude doll $279, Face-up $50, Wig(GW45-044) $25, Outfit(C45-088) $68(fur on shoes is included in full-set), shoes(S45-016) $40 and Eyes(Cartoon eye 22mm).
      ·The head and eyes cannot be purchased alone.
      ·Full-set does not include body blushing. Body blushing $30 can be purchased separately.
      ·The doll in promotion picture is white skin. Default body is B45-017($238).
      ·Skin color: white, pink, yellow, gray and tan are available. Gray and tan needs more $60.
      ·Outfit includes: hair band, tops, skirt, fur cloak, socks and underpants

Read more:www.doll-zone.com
      Contact us:[email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DollZone New 1/4 Doll——Mirai Released!
      ·Full-set $459 includes: Nude doll $279, Face-up $50, Wig(GW45-045) $25, Outfit(C45-089) $68(fur on shoes is included in full-set), shoes(S45-017) $40 and Eyes(Cartoon eye 22mm).
      ·The head and eyes cannot be purchased alone.
      ·Full-set does not include body blushing. Body blushing $30 can be purchased separately.
      ·The doll in promotion picture is white skin. Default body is B45-017($238).
      ·Skin color: white, pink, yellow, gray and tan are available. Gray and tan needs more $60.

Read more: www.doll-zone.com
      Contact us: [email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Love her! Are there any photos of this new body (B45-017) and the B45-012 side by side?

4. So cute!
      What are the measurements for these dolls? I couldn't see any listed on the website.

5. They are so cute! Is there a chance we will see boys on this style?

6. Are there pictures of the head blank? Curious to see if here will be boys in this style myself as well.

7. I saw some measurements on Alice's Collections. Hope they're right, cuz then I'll change my hybrid plans :D. Would love to see this body compared to their B45-012 and Doll Chateau's K-Body 01 in the future <3

8. Are both types of hands included?

It looks like there is a lovely graceful open-hand version as well as a super sweet kitty-paw type hand too.

Thank you, both sets are so pretty, I hope they are included. And, if they are...is it for basic dolls or only the full-set version?

Cheers!

9. Is it possible to choose another body type instead the 017?

10. I heard back from DollZone. Default hands are the open ones, but when ordering you can REQUEST the kitty-paw type hands to be switched in.

They did not say that they would be available as an additional part...but I forgot to ask, oops.

11. Are these the hands? www.doll-zone.com If so, you can buy them separately (DZ Doll -> 1/4 doll -> 1/4 parts).
      Good to know you can request a switch! Thanks :)

12. I *think* they are the same, but I would double check if you are really ordering.

13. Her eyes are so cute! I can't quite tell if she is double jointed but it seems like she is. Awesome!

14. Hi, yes you could check the body picture from: www.doll-zone.com

15. hello, you could check the measurements on the bottom of the webpage :)

16. Nice idea!

17. Thank you~ their default hand is the opened one, but you could also choose the cat paw hand :)

18. Hello, no problem to choose other 1/4 body, the 017 new body could also fit other 1/4 head. :)

19. Do they have photos of them with the tan skin?

Tags: