1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone SD Jointed hands

Aug 24, 2009

1. Hello

DollZone will release one pair of new SD Jointed hands ^^

First batch limited quantity in global world:100 pair^^

Release on 25/August/09~

2. $109 for white skin/normal pink skin/normal yellow skin
      Add $20 for tan skin

3. yes can order from Dollzone dealers^_^

4. yes can fit the 70cm and 72cm body

5. Not include

6. $25 for one pair

7. It will depend on the 1st batch production condition ~

8. Just found these listed on Yahoo Japan. Another image:

[​IMG]

9. Yay! I'm eyeing one for my boy. :D
      Btw, my boy is a 70cm old tan skin from mid 2008 batch. Will the normal yellow skin fit him?

10. don't know if this is a silly question or not, but does anyone know if the hands come preassembled or would you have to do it yourself? Also, are they meant for either the 70cm OR 60cm or are they really meant to work with either? Cos they look a little on the large side but it's hard to tell

11. is there any comparing photos of these hands with the original hands of DZ 70?

12. That is very cool. What color and size should SOOM's super gem (NS) order?
      Normal yellow of this 70cm hands?

When you said US20 for tan skin. What about Iplehouse's Latino Aaron skin tone?

Appreciate any advice!

13. They are up for sale on doll-zone.com but you have to bank tfr it over...so far I cannot see them on any of the agents sites >_< Bah humbug for living in the UK!
      When will they be updated?

14. These hands are only made for 70-72 cm BJD.

Please search DoA for resin comparisons for your particular company doll if you require information on color match.

-----------------

These hands are now up for order on Sakura Den's web store.

We only sell to customers in Canada.

Click here to buy.

Please request this product be available with your own country's DZ dealer. :)

15. Update:

First batch of 100 pairs worldwide are SOLD OUT.

Keep watch if Dollzone decides to sell them again. :aheartbea

16. Nightmoon: I assume you mean that the hands have sold out at your store? They appear to be still available in small quantities at the Ebay store mentioned in post 14.
      Just incase anyone's hopes were dashed. They also seem to be still available at Denver Doll, though I don't know how many pairs they have. So go, go, go if you still want them! :)

17. Anyone knows if they will be available again someday?? T___T

18. Not anytime soon, they MAY later next year if things get quiet, it just take a lot to produce them