1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Spain cancels orders even with received payment?

May 27, 2008

1. I can't believe it, today I received a mail where dollzone.es announced that they cancelled my order.
      I couldn't believe my eyes!
      I payed with paypal exactly 10 days ago and now they do this? Also I placed a second order for a body and a head but I didn't receive any bill as email yet.
      status order is on "waiting for stock"

uh yeah. I don't know what dollzone spain is doing. I contacted them about my second order and they didn't answer me yet.
      Also I complained about the cancelled order and send a screenshot of the paypal payment.

I hope this works...
      Dollzone Spain is pretty lame and they don't answer. Can I trust them in future?
      I mean when I don't get the money back what can I do? O_o

2. I hope you'll get an answer from Dollzone Spain. But I'm not sure whether you can trust them anymore. I haven't ordered anything from them, since I had heard some negative comments.

You could try ThinkPink or Manus Dolls shop - I've tried both of them and its nice to deal with either one of them.

3. Have Dollzone Spain sorted this out for you yet? I have ordered items from them twice last year- both times they were quick to reply to my e-mails o_O

4. @Lotte Rotten

Yeah they managed it finally. Ordered the goods for me and set the status to paid =)
      Now I have to wait a month though. I ordered the goods before the 25th and paid, but Dollzone had problems with paypal and didn't receive a note of my payment. So they didn't order I guess and the next order date is the 25th as always =_=

5. I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with Dollzone Spain.

I just received my DZ BB Tanned Kay from Dollzone Spain and was very impressed with their service.
      I ordered him on the 9th June, using their stock pages...I paid for him via Paypal the same day. He was shipped on the 10th and because of the haulage workers strike here in Spain, he didn't arrive until the 16th.

All of my questions were answered promptly and politely by email. I was really pleased with the service I got from them.

As for the doll, he is really great, good quality, nice resin, poses really well. He was also wrapped very carefully.

I would definitely recommend Dollzone Spain to anyone.

6. dambuster01

they had problems with paypal, so they didn't receive a note of my payment.
      But now everything's ok.