1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 on December 25th

Aug 1, 2005

1. Just a quick news.

After Nagoya Dolpa2 in this month, next Dolpa will be Dolpa 14 on December 25th at Tokyo Big Sight.

2. Merry Christmas to all. :3

3. THEY WON'T STOP!!! THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY DRAIN OUR BANK ACCOUNT COMPLETELY!!! GAHHHH!!!! XD

4. It's my birthday. Wish I could be there celebrating it. :(
      They could start some kind of promotional prices to people having birthday, don't you think? XD

5. On christmas another dolpa...Wah >_< even iff I could go..my Mom would never let me go during the holidays..!!!!!! I wish i could go to a friggin dolpa!!!!!!

6. Wow! This is great news! I'm glad that it's later, because it gives me more time to save and I'll have a bit of a break at work. Plus, I always wanted to spend Xmas and New Years in Japan. Only bad thing will be the price of tickets.

Thanks for posting this!!! :grin:

7. Any news as to whether there will be a standard fair this year? I know a lot of us would like to see some new standards, especially sdc and yo-sds!

8. *sing* I'm dreaming of a broke Christmas..

XD

9. that's pretty far in advance notice isn't it?

(aimee is secretly hoping that within the next few months they will announce a spring dolpa... XD)

10. Advanced is good, allows us to make plans for saving..you know... bank robbery XD
      (annie is hoping with aimee X3)

11. and of co urse... all important expensive plane tickets to japan! :chibi

12. Oh, a Tokyo Dolpa! I bet that means another Tokyo boy! :o

13. I was going to say that. Hum, I wonder if Volks will work something out so there is some way to get limited dolls (the ones sold at the Dolpas) through the new store in Los Angeles? Now that would be very helpful! Could happen, since they do sell them through Doll Hobby. And this may help Doll Hobby get their dolls sooner, and maybe have more of them!

14. Christmas, bleh. :| Guess I'm not going. That's one of the times I go back to the US to see my family.

15. ^_^ they always have one around december... but they'll have another sometime in the spring, so if you really wanted to go later, you could!

16. :o Oh noes! I'll more than likely be in Japan in December! I have to make sure I can go to it! Haha, I just need to make sure my brother will come over to my mothers for christmas, or she would be very lonely! :oops:

17. **dies** I'm afraid to see the dolls when they release them....I don't need another claim on my wallet! :oops: