1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 USA Orders (ALL SHIPPED!)

Feb 24, 2006

1. Ok, I couldn't find the original threads to bump, so sorry if this should have been added somewhere else.

Anxiety and suspense got the better of me and I inquired whether Piccolo (and all the rest) might ship closer to the beginning of March or the end. I got this email back:

ACK! :) They are so sweet. This is my first special order/ Dolpa doll and I'm so psyched!

2. Wow that's great! I can't wait to see Anne, she looks so adorable I'll probably die from the cuteness.

3. OMG!! Squee!!! I sooo cant wait for my Anne to come home!!!!

4. oh how I wish I could pick up Hewitt this weekend T___T alas, I am busy, but next weekend >.< I'm glad they'll be in!

5. Woot!! *Does a little Dance* :) I'm so glad to hear they've recieved them already. It's just made my day, now I just have to wait for them to ship! :sweat

6. Oh Boy!!!
      Anne and Piccolo can join the family here soon.Tonite, well actually 3 am here, I received an email from Volks Japan that my Emma has shipped too! I ordered her exactly a month ago with the full esthetic service and thought that might slow her arrival. Anyone have a guess about how long an EMS package take to get western Washington?
      I never got around to telling DH I ordered her. A guilty Chicken here!! But he read the volks email over my shoulder and now I don't have to feel guilty anymore. He was very relaxed and fine about the whole thing and helped me figure out the email. I was too excited and my eyes just kept bouncing all over the page *grin*

This is my first Dolpa too!

Finally getting sleepy after all the excitement,

7. Wow...I can't wait for my Emma, Yukinojo and the wtg boy..
      Thanks for the great news

Geri

8. So my Hewitt is coming home soon! ^___^ Can't wait.

9. Thank you for sharing that with us! I'm so excited! :aheartbea

10. i wonder if any fcs orders came in too?

11. Sorry this maybe a stupid question...but how come some people have their dolpha 14 dolls and others don't? Although I have two volks dolls, I have never ordered from them...

Thanks,
      ~Alyson:aangel:

12. I think the people that won dolls from the Dolpha 14 After party had their dolls shipped to them within a week. The people that one through the Dolpha 14 lottery have to wait til the first week of March. They also could have bought the dolls off of YJ.

13. Thank you Thank you!!
      This means Hewitt is on his way!!!

*Happy nerdy dance!!*

14. Oooh this means that my Piccolo will definitely be home before my birthday! Yay!

15. oooohhhhh! *dance dance dance* thank you so much for posting this! I'm praying that I get my SD16 before March 18th, and it looks like it might not be as impossible as I thought! *crosses fingers and hopes for fast-VERY fast-shipping times*

16. Oh good, I've put grins on lots of people's faces! *Yay for the happy dances!*

17. I wonder if we can just go and pick them up tomorrow... I never thought to ask back when I paid for them. Maybe I could save a few $$. ...hmmmmmm...

18. Well, I actually didn't pay for shipping when I paid for mine, so I'm wondering if I can just drive up there and pick him up tomorrow, or if I have to wait for some kind of notification. I'm getting so antsy!

19. I called and spoke with Kris and I am leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my Hewitt and Emma!! They are waiting for me! Gotta go now...

20. They're home! Really beautiful faceups on both Emma (love her lips especially) and Hewitt (even has a little blush under his chin). I love everything about Hewitt, I will be dressing him in his default stuffs, and although I had other plans for Emma, her outfit is so much nicer in person than in pics, beautiful fabrics!!

Unfortunatly I have a hectic day today, but I will try to put up some pics tonight or tomorrow.