1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 16

Sep 25, 2006

1. does anyone know when Sumika items will be on sale at the international site?^_^

2. Any idea if the US volks distributor (not volks usa- i forgot her name ;_;) is going to be taking orders?

3. We Love Dolls is taking orders, but not for the clothes (well, just taking orders for h.Naoto stuff I think) until 12/20 :)

4. They have started a list for those interested. So you get on the list, then they see how many they can get and will let you know if they have enough for you.

5. Kerbey Lane Doll Shoppe in Austin TX is now taking orders for Volks Dolls Party Limited Edition items, both dolls & clothing.

Your name will be entered, item ordered BUT Volks cannot guarantee I will receive every item ordered. Confirmations should arrive from Volks Dec 20th.

You will be contacted after Dec 20th and if your items is confirmed we will then require a non refundable deposit of 20% with payment in full when the item is delivered to our shop around beginning of February.

Bound by Contract we cannot ship outside the USA

Please contact me at -

[email protected] OR [email protected]

Rochelle
      Kerbey Lane Doll Shoppe
      Manager

6. Sorry but the demand is so overwhelming I am going to end the order period for anyone's name to be entered on all Volks DP16 lists. The opportunity to add your name ends Wednesday Dec 13 at 5pm Central Standard Time.

The lists are quite long and Kerbey Lane Doll Shoppe thanks everyone who has emailed. We fill our orders first come,first serve & we will not even be able to order any extra for the shop since so many want dolls and outfits.

Volks is supposed to email quantities to me on Dec 20th so everyone not able to get a doll or outfit will still have time to enter the Japan Lottery.

Happy Holidays & good luck to all!!
      Rochelle

7. Volks blog updated (thanks to Manami for the heads up!). Here's the text of the post in case the blog goes down --

8. Volks has posted info about three "Special Memorial One-Off" versions of Amelia. Guess no one here will be laying hands on one of these three ladies, but it's good news if you want more pictures of Amelia. This isn't in the news thread, not sure if it's in the discussion . . . but I figured it should be here.

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/dolpa16/memorialoneoff.html

9. Is there some sort of trick to getting to the lottery entry page? I have tried repeatedly and it won't load at all. Every other link in the Volks USA store appears to work fine but I can't figure out how to do a lottery entry. HELP! Clock is ticking.

10. SKYWHYS

Shana-chan posted direct links for people in the Dolpa discussion thread, in General Discussion:

pg.55, post #1085. Lots of people have had problems getting to the appropriate pages to apply.

11. Which item were you interested in? I have most of them in my History from my browsing of them last night. I could post the link for you.

12. The after-event is posted on the Volks website.

Date: January 20~21, 2006 (will be held also on their web site). -

13. Volks has listed on their international site the limited dolls and sumika items that will be available at the after event on the 20th/21st:
      limited dolls
      sumika items

Liz

14. They're listed at the end, along with 2 DDgirls in the link you gave.

15. Dolpa 16 non-doll/h.NAOTO items are available on VolksUSA right now!

16. WHere? I looked everywhere - went out and came back - and never saw them. :(