1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa One offs! [Nagoya 2]

Aug 15, 2005

1. Okay, The Volks one offs for August dolpa have been unveiled.
      http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/htd_nagoya2/oneoff_model.html

Nice eh? Hope those of you braving to dolpa gets lucky and takes one home. =3
      I really like the Schulze/Maria one off. But I'm biased and such. XD
      Not as elaborate and flashy as some years but we all know that December Dolpa is the real cry-fest. XD

From top to bottom:
      Anais Boy [Thanks Hieru <3]
      MSD School head (Maria/ Schulze)
      Ushiwakamaru girl [Thanks Amy! <3] Volks stole Robin's Egg's idea XD!
      Michelle and Liz [GTK <3]
      LUCAS!! *___* [Hieru again X3]

That's it. <3 Cookies for everyone![/b]

2. Wow, that last one is so cool. :D What's he, a Lucas/Chris?

3. The last boy is hot. o.o

But I adore the armor...OK, I adore the clothes period on the SD Girl & Boy set. :d

4. Who's the first boy? Gotta love that lacy costume! How about the boy in the set? Never seen him, I don't think ...

Mrr... I'm not usually a fan of Chris/Lukas/F-16/whatever, but that last guy is mega love. :D

5. First boy is a Boy Anais

Last boy is Lucas. LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. I think that's Liz with Michelle XD

7. Aww, third down is Ushiwakamaru as a girl, I think! and the girl with Michelle is Liz!

Edit: It is Ushiwakamaru, it's the same kanji! Reminds me of SD Momoko

8. That's Anais as a boy. Such a versatile headmold!

9. Anais as a boy,
      Snow skin Maria! ARGH! *pine*
      SD Ushiwakamaru...
      SD Liz and Michel (both snow skin)
      And SNOW SKIN LUCAS.

They're ALL snow skin! Oh...oh, they're so beautiful...

10. Volks needs to just release him (and Chris!) in pureskin and stop teasing us with these one-offs :love

11. Argh, Volks is taunting me with all these gorgeous one-off Schulzes :cry:

12. I know the feeling. They honestly need to put that head in FCS. >_<''

13. ACK!! I want the last boy with the really cool pine tree shirt!! AGH!!! Why on earth can't they just sell dolls like this and stop with the damned one-offs?! All they do is irritate the heck out of people with this frustration and dangling of carrots! I want that boy, and in that shirt, darn it all!

Ok, breath now... *gasp*

14. wow they are all so beautiful. especially the last boy. :love

15. i want that anais boy *_* ahhhhh

16. Too bad they didn't put up that Shirou one-off up as well. They never show all the event one-offs on their site, but I'm sure they will be after-party photos.

17. Lovely!! All of them!

Wouldn't mind taking the Maria home :D

18. omg the Lucas is so handsome!!!!!! *swoons* And yay for those girl-to-boy/boy-to-girl dolls~ Anais is handsome as a boy!

19. Kya, I never knew Maria could looks so sweet! ^^ I've always thought the sculpt had rather strong features. She's lovely.

And I reeeeeally like Lucas' fantastic shirt...by Village * Pine. (did they stop making R-jeans completely? ;_; I never see those around any more)

I must've missed it, but where does it say that they're all white-skinned?

20. I don't see it either? Not all the dolls appear to be snow skin, and Lucas would be Chris if he was in snow skin. :oops: