1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolstoll new tiny Rillu? Is it a BJD?

Apr 3, 2007

1. :aheartbea cute
      Luts have done a gorgeous job on her face
      she is very cute

and I love the dark one ...:aheartbea

so many new tinys

2. When I saw her immediately thought of you tinybear when I went to the site I immediately thought of Anrui Ukimi.

Luts did an awesome job with the faceup I agree.

Their sunism doll looks to be ball jointed

3. She's lovely!!

4. Looks like resin, priced like resin for sure. Wrist joint looks unusual like the hand only rotates.

For now I have added Rillu to the Tiny Sizes Chart. I like the faceup at Eluts.

Carolyn

5. I agree Carolyn it does look like resin. Hopefully we'll find out more about them soon. For your chart it says they are 22cm

6. anyone have photos of Soon Sim?

She's so cute and sweet, I want to see more of her... :)

7. How did I miss these? So cute!

8. That is so adorable ^_^

9. Certainly is a BJD. Here is their nude photo of the pale doll.
      [​IMG]

10. Now thats SWEET!

Valli wouldnt she just look lovely with Twix LOL
      Kinda like the dark one more and more
      she would look gorgeous with TC my Bobobie

11. Oh no! I want a pussy cat first! But we aren't allowed to mention them here. I think a cat would look fab with Twix and this little chocolate one... is not coming home here just yet.... I want too many of the little things!

OT - Ant is coming to live with me & Twix! Must move first though. Yippee!!!

12. Oh, black Rillu!!! If someone remembers what I wrote in the "Dream tiny"-thread... Well, this is getting painfully close...

13. Oh no another cute one to want - will my list ever end. I love her cute little button nose and her face and the overall look of the body, hands and feet.

14. soon sim looks like a china doll with her face and rillu is adorable. i might get soonsim, i like her a lot.

15. Just giving this a bump as I am now completely smitten with Rillu!:XD::aheartbea Does anyone know if they have an english site or any english speaking dealers? It took quite a bit to find their main site and there doesn't seem to be an english alternate. Also, anyone have a Rillu to share?:D She reminds me of a Volks Sei Tenshi:XD:

16. There's a button on the left side with info in English. If you email them with what you want, they will respond in English. I ordered an MSD girl and she just arrived this week, and I know of others who have recently ordered from them, so they are reputable.

17. Did anyone here buy one of these cuties? They are adorable! I'd love to see some pic spam of them!