1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

domadollelf Kkotmu/kkotmu Kidrelease Today

Feb 2, 2006

1. I like how the centaur part is referred to as 'elf'.

2. I didn't notice until you said that, and now I'm irritated too. Ah, well, no money anyway. Hahahaaaa~ I'm broke ;.;

3. I believe there is a notice on the order board that she is not taking any more orders.

Geri

4. Pony_gery are you refering to this: sorry~ you can not order more than this option.. (impossible^^)

If you are she is talking about asking for more options such as different wig or something different from the two pictures.

I don't see anywhere she says she stopped taking orders in the board area.

5. *nods* I think she's still taking orders for more dolls - domado is just not able to give us additional parts eg - I'd asked about getting extra hoof feet and was given the response of "sorry~ you can not order more than this option.. (impossible^^)" too.

Can't wait for my email! :)

6. I think you are right you can not order the extra parts like pelvis etc..
      Right?

Geri

7. I think that's right, but don't quote me ;) I'm also thinking that if everyone's asking about additional hoof parts, she might be able to make them... *keeps her fingers crossed*

*frowns* I wonder if Domado is a girl or a guy.. I've fallen into the whole idea of calling everyone "she" even tho I know ppl here who are not girls :) Anyone else find themselves doing that? *lol*

8. Cool, man, I like her. Wish there's more photos showing how to change to human form. Or is it not possible? What I want to know is whether she/he can stand alone like the one (human) on the right side of the photo. Sorry if I'm not absorbing everyone's comments here, my head is so blocked.

9. Reggie,

Check these pages: http://www.domadoll.com/picture.htm?bbs=gallery_question&start=6&searchMode=&seachText=

http://www.domadoll.com/picture.htm?bbs=gallery_question&start=5&searchMode=&seachText=

Looks like there is a separate lower torso piece for when she is in human form. I assume she comes with both lower torso pieces so you can convert her from elf to human and back again, as you wish.

Vicki J., Ohio

10. Thanks, Vicki. I didnt click as far to those pages, such an impatient fool I'm.

Like everyone's said, it'll be super irresistible if the front leg parts are hoofs like the hind legs and then a complete human lower part. What am I talking about? Hope this make sense. I'm still in a cloud.

11. Sent my payment in today! Hopefully I'll get the confirmation of payment receipt from Domado soon.

Oooh, and if any one else has problems logging in to her bbs / order page, DISABLE your firewall - mine prevents me from writing. ;) you can re-enable it once you've posted your message, but it won't let you in otherwise!

And yes, she takes Paypal and wire transfers! (we're not sure if it's the business account since everyone I know who's ordered aside from me paid with CC and thus far, everyone's payment is unclaimed. We're also not sure if she's running into the "you've exceeded your monthly transaction limit, so you have to wait" deal that Paypal has on its personal accounts).

---> SHOP HERE (The link to the ordering bbs is on PAGE 2 at the bottom :) it says "*an order is here!!!!")

Elf_kkotmu is $530 + shipping ($30.93 for shipping in the US)
      kkotmu is $390 + shipping (not sure if this is the same shipping rate, I only got the elf - anyone just get kkotmu?)

12. I got both (1 elf and 1 human) and the shipping to Los Angeles was $49.26.

13. I ordered! hope I get a fast reply @_@

A question thought, she's 28 cm I think, what other dolls are this size? I wonder what size of wig she wears...

14. She wears a size 6 wig it says on the page with the elf and human and is 11 inches. I guess she is yo-sd size but she is slimmer overall.

15. *nods* Yeah I didn't know there was a limit! Tho I'm sure Domado never expected a flood of people requesting her dollies ;) Congrats lorka on getting the last one of this batch! (^_^)

And she's confirmed she can't accept credit card payments just yet, but they should be able to get them in the next week :)

OOOH ORders are OVER! Domado has put in a lil "END ORDER"

16. I paid for both of mine now.

there is a notice there:
      http://www.domadoll.com

hi^^ i am doamdo.

sorry my buyer~

we do not claim a payment yet .

because we do not prepare visa card. T-T

so we claim payment a week after^^:

forgive me

we sell a doll for the first time.

so many mistake we have -_-;;

but we will endeavor to produce a good doll !!!!

thanks you

*** I guess this means our money will stay unclaimed for a week till she get the credit card premier update ?

17. Yes, probably it will remain unclaimed for a bit, but at least she knows we paid and that is some relief!! She's soooo cute!! *blink* *blink*

Congrats, Lorka!!

18. I wonder if they'll sell her again after they catch up with these orders.. Does anyone know?

19. If they don't I'm going to cry. I want her so badly, but couldn't afford to shell out $530 right now. I think they will though, and in fact I just emailed asking about that, so hopefully I'll find out soon.