1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1-Flexi Perennial girl Saisha and boy Venturo

Dec 5, 2007

1. I feel like a bit of a twit....:blush My new girl isn't Venturo or Saisha!!
      Her name is Ida and she will be released at the end of this this month or early next year......:) Sorry for any confusion......

Yuna-Ki......I am in love with them too!!!! But I am a bit confused??

I received my new D1 Flexi Perennial girl last week. Not knowing what she would look like? Now that I have seen the official pictures I'm not sure who I have? is it Venturo or Saisha head that I have........:? :roll:

Here are some pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's hard for me to tell without her face-up but it looks more like Venturo to me? Her name is Ida............Yay.......

xen :)

2. Xen, i think you do have Venturo, but he makes a great girl ! :aheartbea

3. I agree with Sunshine, that looks Venturo to me. Though It is hard to tell~

Shes very pretty, Especially the second pic shes so angelic :aheartbea

4. It looks more like a Saisha to me because of the nose. But it is hard to compare faces sometimes when one has a face-up and the other doesn't. I just order Venturo. I will revisit this thread when he arrives and let you know how closely they resemble each other. I ordered my Venturo without a face-up.

5. I am totally smitten with Vanuto :)

6. That boy body is just...GAH. I didn't think they could make a boy body as hot as the female Perennial body, but they managed. :nosebleed And they're both such handsome headmolds....oh, I do like what Domuya's doing with this line. :aheartbea

Xen, from what I can tell holding your pictures next to pictures from Domuya, you got Saisha after all. She's a lovely girl, even without faceup. :aheartbea

7. The guy body intrigues me. :) I can't wait for someone to get one so I can see some comparisons with some other dolls for size. :D

~Anrui

8. Venturo....hot damn! He is one hot little man! But as much as I would like to get him...do ya think he would fit Hound size clothing?

9. Does this mean they will not ever be selling Fin again?

Edited because I just saw a post saying that they would not be. That's kind of a shame. I never did get her in white. I guess I will have to adjust to her in normal.

10. Soooo, did anyone order/receive their Christmas doll?

11. Yes...I got mine. They delivered on 12-22-07. I was just about to get my camera out and take a picutre or two. I got Venturo no face up with normal skin.

12. Did somebody received a Saisha? I would like to see pictures of her:)

13. Bumping for more images? I'm wondering if the NS Flexi-Perennial resin is the same color as the NS regular flexi-bodies.

14. My Saisha is in customs~ I'll post pics when she gets here ^^ (should be soon! squee!! :3 )

15. I can't wait to see her!

16. Congrats on your Saisha, Yuna-Ki. She's lovely!

I'd love to get my hands on that boy body myself XD

17. *giggles* this thread hasnt been responded too in a long time but i want to chat up with some perennial owners. I recently fell in love with Saisha. And its a shame im unemployed or else id totally snatch up the one in the marketplace...

But i want to see more images and chat with owners and see what they think! Enable me guys! even though it will be a long time before i can actually own one. ;_; woes me! but still i want to talk lanky girls with you guys! Ok i'll stop now before the silly becomes un-readable.