1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya Flexi body for minis?

Sep 1, 2006

1. I emailed Domuya yesterday, asking if they plan on bringing out a line of flexi bodies for minis and this was their reply :

So, if any of you guys have been dreaming of a domuya flexi body for your minis, it's a good idea to start a petition or poll i guess :3

2. Did anyone ever start a poll for this? ^^;;

3. I'd certainly sign up for a poll/petition - I've heard great things about the Domuya Flexis.

4. I want a flexi mini girl from them! Sign me up!

5. Oh my god.. !! <3 Mini flexi bodies!! I've heard/seen VERY good things about them bods!

6. Wow I didn't notice someone replied after a while XD

but no, no one had a petition up i think^^; I want one too, but I'm kinda preoccupied to start one^^;;

But yes. I -so- want a mini flexi body.

Anyone'd like to start? :D

7. I would love a mini-flexi body, especially if it were more Unoa/Narae/Minifee sized than the regular childlike MSD. :aheartbea

8. I would love a "mature" mini-flexi body too. White-skin preferred.

9. Do we have a domuya rep here on the forum?

And that's a good point. People seem to like having mature MSDs more and more these days.

10. we'll have a poll. i can relay to Domuya.

11. Oh that's cool~
      And I see that you're quite a domuya fan. Do you know how mature/boyish are their mini's bodies?

12. The smallest Flexi they have at the moment is BOBO & Poppouri. I had a BOBO before & he poses wonderful & was "silent" at all the joints.
      Domuya does not have a 42cm/45cm flexi yet.
      but right now their MSD size bodies already have great postures.
      Their MSD bodies are more mature, no baby fat.
      so i think if they ever have an MSD size flexi body it'll be really good.

i got their ver. 2 standard male body & he's already posing really really great & his body features are beautiful.
      i like Domuya dolls bcos i used to see them alot when their showroom was still opened in Singapore. Photos does not do them Domuya dolls justices. So when i can see them in real i fall in love with them. their qualities are good.

13. Ah, I'm also interested in a mini flexi body! (I actually really want a 60cm one 'cos they sound so good, but I have more plans for minis than SD-sized dolls. ^_^; )

14. I would be particulary interested in a Flexi Mini in pinky white. Do we know if the busoms will be in more than one size?

15. I'd be willing to pay an extra $20 for a mini flexi body. IIRC $20 extra is what the 60cm bodies are.

16. the domuya white are true with with pinky kind of tone. not ugly hard to match yellowish or greenish.
      for eg. it can also go with iplehouse whites.
      nice cean clear whites.

17. i'd go for a mini flexi too

18. I would be very very interested in one if they made them sort of minifee scale! I'd happily shell out extra for it too. Does anyone know if there's a petition or poll running anywhere yet ?

19. They've made one now, yes???

Any one have pictures or a link to the site?

20. I know they made a tiny (30cm) size flexi, but I've yet to see the mini version anywhere, does anyone know if it's been released yet?