1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT girls Calla and Isis

Jul 7, 2009

1. OMG~! I'M SO EXCITED!

Funny thing about this is that I was just sitting around the other day thinking; "Man, DOD really oughta release some new molds. @.@"

I LOVE THOSE WIGS~! *flails* I'm so excited~! I still want my baby Shall, of course, but OMG! ^______________^

2. Isis looks a lot like Delphine to me, so maybe these are non-limited versions of the previously released vampires?

3. She does, but I do not see fangs on these two girls

They may possibly be modified versions of Delphine:sweat

4. Are these boys, girls, or a boy and a girl? o__o I thought Calla was a dude and Isis was a girl when I saw them. I bet it'll be the opposite lol. xDD

5. Isis looks like the 'human' version of Delphine to me as well....
      I'm certain Isis is a girl...but I'm not so certain about Calla. XD Probably a girl...but if it's a boy I'm totally sold. LOL

6. I think they're both girls...... isis looks like homme version of delphine, but I think calla is a whole new mold ^^

Can't wait for more pictures!

7. I can't wait to see more pictures of these two. I'm really hoping Calla is a boy. <3

8. Love the new gals...I just don't know if I can handle another D.O.D. wait! :...(

9. Oh god...they are beautiful! They look like both girls, but I hope there is a boy too. Tho I guess switching bodies is easy. I think I really adore Isis the most. Talk about gorgeous, but Calla is nice too! :aheartbea

10. LOL Wow...I was JUST talking with my friend today how we both thought DOD should release more standard DOTs...@_@

Agreed that Isis looks like a Homme Delphine of sorts...but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Calla. She looks so pretty and different from DODs other sculpts :aheartbea

11. I agree! Isis, definitely! ooh... She/he can be my delphine's human twin brother... ooh. :D

Man, they both look like they'd be gorgeous boys!!

12. Calla is a guy, I can tell.

13. I prefer Calla over Isis, but they're both pretty and has that DOD look to it.

I love their smoky make-up!

14. Ooh how exciting! I kinda like Isis more than Calla, but I can't wait to see more pictures.

15. I think that should be a boy and a girl, but both of their names look like girls.but no more pics so far,expect DOD releases details

16. Judging by Calla&#8217;s &#8220;history&#8221; on the DoD&#8217;s website she is a girl.
      And I just can&#8217;t wait to see some more photos of her.

Funny, but I was just thinking how much I&#8217;d love DoD to have some new D.O.T.-girls released.

17. Nuuuu!! I have to wait till July 10 just to see Calla's pictures! NUUUU!!!!

18. Crazy, first time Ive seen pics I thought, Iplehouse released new dolls :o

19. Azraelita~ absolutely! At least, Calla's nose and lips immediately reminded me of Leeke Mihael. Totally threw me off, as DoD's aesthetic has never (at least up to this point) ventured toward the bounds of that sort of realistic esthetic. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I look forward to seeing what Calla's face looks like head-on.