1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragondoll tiny Dragon Girl

Jun 13, 2011

1. Past the original news about her release, I'm not seeing any mention of her anywhere on here.

Does anyone out there own her? I'd love to know more about her or see some owner pictures.

Last night I decided to order her despite not finding any feedback about her and am hoping not to be disappointed. Her jointing system looks wonderful! I think that she may end up being a boy, though.

2. I've always been curious myself about this beautiful girl. I love her jointing, her body looks amazing! I had hoped Dragondoll would come out with a tiny boy body, too but they confirmed that they would not. I believe her body is genderless but I may be wrong. I've yet to see any owner pictures so I look ever forward to your little one's arrival!

3. The stock pictures do indeed appear to be genderless. Even if it's not, it's not like he'll be sitting around naked, so no one will know!

His pictures are a ways off, sorry to say! I'm trying to teach myself to be more patient so I placed him on a 6 month layaway plan. This hobby has made me a bit impatient- I want it all now! He'll be home sometime in November.
      In the meanwhile it's planning time so I can be ready once he gets here!

4. She arrived yesterday, and she's fabulous! She poses wonderfully straight out of the box. Her name is Azalea.
      [​IMG]

Someone else needs to go get one now so I can have someone to share pictures with. Azalea will be lonely by herself, you know.:...( Plus I'll bake you cookies.....

If anyone is curious, here's the box opening with lots of pictures:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?474233-Dragondoll-tiny-girl

5. I'm just poking the thread to see if there might be another Dragondoll tiny lover out there now!
      There are three different ones now. QingHua is definitely on my future list. She'll eventually be taking over as Azalea as her twin, Asher, has laid main claim on the body that's already here.

Here he is being adorable.
      [​IMG]

The posing ability of these dolls is wonderful, and the sculpting is very well done.

6. I've got one! My Debbie (although she needs a faceup) is so cute & I love her to death :D[​IMG]

7. Yay! Another one!
      I love the red wig on her.