1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragonflies Glitter Feedback

Jun 28, 2008

1. Hi,
      If I purchase some items from you - could you please leave feedback for me - REALLY new to all of this but now addicted to BJD's!!!! :fangirl:

2. Sold some eyes to Dragonflies Glitter. Quick payment and smooth transaction. :)

3. Draggonglitterflies was a wonderful buyer and I'm so happy she will take good care of the puki pipi she adopted from me.
      Thanks again!

4. I've sold several dolls to Dragonflies Glitter (including her first) she's a very reliable buyer and I highly recommend her to anyone adopting out a dolly, they will be going to a very good home :aheartbea

5. Dragonflies Glitter is just about the sweetest person I've encountered on DoA. I have nothing but respect, happiness, and trust toward her over our recent transaction.
      She purchased MANY things from me, it was my first ever time sending something overseas, and she couldn't have been nicer or more patient while I was getting everything figured out. Excellent communication, an extremely friendly and pleasant person to deal with, let me know as soon as the package arrived--this went so smoothly, and I am extremely grateful for it. Thank you very much!

6. I sold some puki parts to Dragonflies Glitter, she was really lovely and sweet to deal with. She communicated really well, paid really fast and kindly let me know one the items were received.

Thank you very much, I would not hesitate to deal with Dragonflies Glitter again.

7. I sold Puki to Dragonflies Glitter. The transaction was perfect. Friendly emails, fast payment. A pleasure meeting Dragonflies! Highly recommend!

8. I sold some Puki clothes to Dragonflies Glitter. The transaction was perfect in every way! I can heartily recommend her!