1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon's Shell Doll

Apr 20, 2016

1. So I just discovered Dragon Shell Doll - a little Russian company belonging to Balagur73. Here's her blog:

@дневники — ***

I stumbled upon DS Doll by accident and then had a lot of trouble finding information about it, so I thought I would share what I have found! It seems she has done 2 heads so far, both male SD heads; Snake and Dragon. They both have long removable elf ears, and they each have a mask (a snake mask and a dragon mask respectively).

I love these high cheek bones and angry eyebrows, I'm always for huge elf ears, and the masks are super cool, so I feel like I struck gold. I was able to purchase her Snake head and mask, very excited!

What do you guys think? Anybody heard of DS Doll before? I know there's at least one other DoA member who has one of her heads.

2. Well, guess it's just me in here lol

3. They are super cool! *bookmarks*
      However, until the doll is submitted for topicality with all the necessary information, we can't have a Discussion thread for them.
      So I will need to close this thread until further notice.

4. The artist has submitted 3 heads so far that have been deemed on topic, so this thread is being reopened.

5. I about fell out of my chair when I found her images in the gallery. I so need a Dragon head.

6. Riiiiight? I've got a Snake head with the mask and elf ears in my possession now, and I just love him, he has such a unique and distinguished face. Still looking around for a body that suits him though.

7. Hello, everyone)
      I have two heads, Dragon and Snake.
      Dragon now is finished doll, and Snake wates for his body and horns (I ordered it in the end of spring)

[​IMG]

8. Lovely shot! I've seen this guy around, he's always impressive, so intense

9. @Marjie thank you so much!
      I really fond of him and how charismatic is his blank sculpt)

10. Let me share here my Verai Grayhound, he'd DSDoll Dog/ I love this sculpt and happy to own it!
      [​IMG]

11. This is probably a question for @Rook_Sever since I know you've done body comparisons, but I welcome input generally. Is dollshe/dollstown oriental or fresh the best match for dsdoll ns?

12. #13 Rook_Sever, Nov 8, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    13. @Rook_Sever That's super helpful, thank you! I'm the same way, much easier to blush a head to match a slightly darker body.
      BTW, your dog was what finally convinced me I needed a Ferret. <3

14. @rianne thank you!
      Pssst, it seems to be the new Ferret preorder soon^^
      And Balagur is sculpting Gavin Reed now :D

15. @Rook_Sever haha of course! I already rescued one second-hand. XD I have to wait for the DT holiday sale to get my guy's body, so it might be next year before I can show him off too much. I'm excited to work on a head this realistic though. <3

16. @rianne wow! That's cool! Did you get LED or "human" version!

Aaaah, I have to share it: I made photos with "Russian Cyberlife Tower" :)
      [​IMG]

17. @Rook_Sever He has the LED mod, which is more a novelty for me than anything since my guy isn't going to be a cosplay doll haha. I only do originals. Your photos are so gorgeous! Love the composition and colors here.

18. @rianne wow, sounds interesting! All Ferrets I saw before were cosplays, will look forward for yours!
      Thank you!^^

19. @Rook_Sever It is difficult with a face this realistic haha! The changes you can make are limited. Like, my boy will still be a pale freckled brunette for sure, but hopefully he can be his own 'person'.
      I wanted to thank you again for your amazing body comparisons. They really make it much easier to decide on hybrids. <3