1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll breaking into tinies??

Nov 21, 2007

1. Intreguing new catagory on DoD website called DoI, there is no info in it yet or anything but my thinking if DoT is dream of teenager and DoC is dream of child then maybe DoI is dream of infant? New tiny range maybe, what do you guys think?

2. I'd say you are right - it seems to be the trend. DoD dolls have such beautiful faces, I'd love to see what they do with a tiny.

3. eh i suppose now the 'DoD jumping on the tiny train' is going to pop up everywhere, lol!

it seems like weve not seem much actual 'new' dolls from DoD in a while...just alot of elf versions

personally i think DoD tinies would be real cute ^^ ..will have to keep watching...but man i hope theyre not animal dolls ^^; or if they are not cats please XD

4. hm I would say none..there was tender Twinkey and the new mini boy out (Twin-B)...though Tinies make sense...now I'm really curious. I know they'd been working on updating all the bodies

I too love their facesculpts so I can't wait to see what it actually will be. (and also hoping it's not another kitty type doll)

5. I don't know. If DOI was a tiny, logically it would be listed below DOC. It could also possibly be something like Dream of Immortal for 70cm's. Most Asian BJD companies seem to list the dolls in size order starting from largest at the top.

Carolyn

6. Dream of Individual for a choice system? It could be almost anything when you don't know what the I stands for. D :

Doll companies are such teases!

7. Tinies would be amazing. Oh, what about in other languages...what 'letter' are they using for this new category? Can we add to the speculation that way?

8. I cannot get the Japan site to come up, but the Korean one is using D.O.I.

Carolyn

9. I would get so excited if it was for tinies! They'd be cute xD;

10. DoD tinies would be awesome^^ I'd totally get one!

11. That seems logical, but they also could have added it above DOT because it's newer... DOT is newer than DOC.

12. It would be nice with tinies, i hope it is, i dont care for bigger dolls then doc anymore.

13. We already have a bunch of animal tinies, so DoD now breaks new ground with DREAM OF INSECT! Woo.... (j/k :P)

14. I would so buy a praying mantis doll ;p

Or a monarch butterfly..... THE MONARCH!

Okay, enough spazz from me.

<3 Laura

15. Lol dream of insects....i dont think id buy one of them...

16. Maybe they'll start using the infamous CP beauty green resin- Dream of Indigestion.

17. Dream of Insect? Bwahaha! I suppose they could incorporate insect ideas into human bjd, though, such as butterfly wings, and stuff. That would make adorable tinies.

18. And little antennae! :D That would be so cute! Hahaha, I think I'll have to make some antennae for the butterfly-winged BC tiny I have coming. :lol:

19. :lol: :lol: THE MONARCH! I love you for that. :lol: I think a monarch doll would scare me out of my house.