1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - New Items

Sep 5, 2004

1. Two new wigs are in...they look like black and blonde versions of Elf Ducan's wig!

2. While not a new item, its worth posting in news because it sounds like there is now a copy cat of DOD dolls and clothes out there. As always, be aware of imitations and if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Regarding credit card payment

Hello, this is Dream of Doll.

If you pay your order with credit card, please email us after and declear that you ordered and paid with your credit card, if not we have to cancel your order.

As we already announced once before, for those credit card scammers, we will release all the personal information - orderer's name, address and phone number etc. - and also share this with other doll makers.
      Please understand this is for the right commercial transaction.

One more thing..

Before we release any new model, we think and discuss a lot about the concept of the model.
      The story behind the doll, dress, shoes and photo work, before one doll release, it takes many time.
      But there is the doll maker that copy our stories, dresses and shoes. etc.
      I am not only just angry or disappointed but sceptical even sceptical about my job. Do I really have to try so hard to creating the story and dolls?
      There are so many copy cats out there and if customers think they are all same, I really don't know what to say, but these dolls are our child we pour our hearts out to that.
      I can't help but being skeptical..

Dream of Doll

3. DOD just added three new wigs.

A black version of the Elf Ducan Wigs, and two long curly wigs for girls.

Very Cute:) :)

4. ST-06 those elusive black DoT boots are back in stock. only a few left so hurry! they don't restock these ones often

5. 1 pair of ST-08, E-an's black heels is in stock; good luck!

6. ST-02, ST-48 and ST-10 are in stock:)

7. ST-06 studded combat boots in stock! There's a group order on DoD going on now if you wanted to get them ;) They're rarely ever in stock!

[​IMG]

8. Theres a new funky little outfit for DOC girl D-165
      looks kinda cute but i think petsha wasnt fit for modeling it XD

9. Those new clothing items are now being sold at DOD. Get in quick if you want that gorgeous coat and hat set!

10. Ok did those new outfits sell out THAT fast? Or have they not been put up for sale yet?

11. There's no price which means they're not up for sale yet.

12. DOD have restocked alot of shoes and wigs. Including both the pink and black kitty shoes~

13. Does anyone understand the procedure for ordering from DOD by credit card since they don't accept paypal anymore? Their site allows you to enter a credit card, but then somewhere else it says to send number in separate emails along with front and back copies of card and a photocopy of a dirvers licence or other id.

14. You must sent them, either fax or email scan (or if you make arrangements for the delay snail mail) a photo copy of your CC card (front and back) and some official picture id that also has your signature (so DL or passport)

They have had alot of fraud attempts and want to make sure you have the CC in hand and are also the owner. If you want to be a tiny bit safer, make the photo copy, then tear it in half (so no full CC number) and send it to them in 2 different faxes/emails (let them know that's what you are doing).

15. I saw a few new items when I was on the site today.

They now have up pictures of the new DOI (Dream of Idol) boys. Luke is such a hottie!!! <3

There is a new maid outfit in both DOT and DOC size. I'm not sure if the boy's outfits that are right behind it are new or not, but I didn't recognize them (but I usually don't pay attention to the guy's stuff). There are silver kitty shoes that look like they are for DOCs, but there's no info up yet.

16. Actually, those silver kitty shoes are for DOTs (if you look at the shoes the E-an is wearing in the new maid outfit pictures, those are it. The Twing-key is wearing black kitty shoes.)

Also, I noticed that their "hot items" bar at the bottom of the page had some outfits restocked! On page 2 the two DOC skull outfits are back (D-134 and 133), page 4 has D-59 (looks like a school uniform with nifty leg warmers), and page 5 has D-74 and D-47 (also look like school uniforms) back in stock!

^^; I guess this really proves I have no life, lol.

17. Sorry, but I'm pretty sure they're out of stock. :roll: