1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll Resin Matches

Mar 7, 2012

1. I've searched the forums and I've searched online and have not been able to find a thread that answers my question.

I'm thinking about replacing my DoD boy and girl bodies for the Angel of Dream mini bodies since they are a lot more mature looking than the regular mini bodies. The characters that I have in mind would not have child like bodies. :)

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with resin matches between these two companies? I think that DoD has only one color resin if I remember correctly, while AoD has three or four colors.

Thanks is advance.

2. bump for today

3. Bumping again.

4. Not a reply you're looking for, but AngellStudio also offers two pink resins that highly sounds like it will match DoD. They offer several resin tones on all their dolls sizes ( YoSD - 70cm )

There are allot of stuff about it if you look up Angell Studio Resin in the Advance search, just titles

Some links
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?309903-Angell-studio-pink-resin-matches&highlight=angell+studio+resin

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?251699-Matching-body-parts-different-companies-Angell-Studio-vs.-DoD-resin&highlight=angell+studio+resin

5. Thanks for the info, but the Angell Studio mini bodies are just not mature looking enough for what I have in mind. The AoD bodies have more muscle definition and look like smaller versions of adult bodies. That's what I need for the model characters I have in mind.

Any advice on this match?

6. You might want to have a look at this thread for DOD skintone comparisons.

As DOD vs AOD resin match, it seems like it's a hit or miss. As you can see from my post there, the AOD pink normal skin body I have matches DOD but another member's pink normal skin body doesn't.

7. Bumping this thread because I've got a Dream Head 4 that waits for a body but I don't really like the DOI one.
      Anyone has got a good match for 2011 DOD resin? I've seen that the previous resin matches DIM, AS, dollzone and AOD but I wanted to know if the matches are the same for the newest resin.
      Thanks! ^w^