1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. I was just checking stuff about H.Ducan when I noticed a new name in the dolltype list! D.O.I D8!! Does anyone know anything about this? Cuz' I tried to look for any news about a new dolltype or something, but nothing came up. I was thinking if DOD did a SDELF kind of "older" D.O.T, but.... O_o..

2. There's a thread about it here.

3. I like the new heads actually...especially Luke and A&D

Would like to see more of the bodies but it looks like they changed not only the torso look but the shape of the joints as well. Glad to see the double jointed arms too and the more masculine body overall but reserving judgement until I can see some nude body pics and poseing pics. Either way looks like I'll need to take one of these boys home

4. I think they're gorgeous! And they are double jointed... DOD did a good job with sculpting those joints!

5. Yeah, I agree with both of you, rillystar and asterisk!
      I really like their sculpts very much especially their features of faces!
      They look unique! :love

6. :aeyepop: Wow, I...almost dont want my SDF Ethan anymore. Almost.

7. Yes. I think the new DOI look great. I'd love to see how well they pose though and some nude body pics. But from what I can see so far, I think I like them and want to own one. xD; I love their clothes/style too. :} Their face sculpt kinda reminds me of the DOT head molds. But I love the look nonetheless. Hmm I wonder how tall/big they are?

8. I like Luke, lots. ><; (even though he looks a lot like ducan, I like him 10xs better...) Definitely going on my want list. I like the new body too. I wonder if they are taller than DOT too. x3;

9. They certainly LOOK taller and lankier than DOTs! OOOO:

I love Crush ver. No.1. ;3;

10. They look nice. I wonder if the resin will match the DOTs? I'd be interesting to see some ripped Camines and Ducans.

The only thing I'm not a fan of so far is the extra rib showing above the pecs. Little odd.

11. Ohhh dude, what bodies.
      I wonder how much taller? I'd actually prefer if they weren't quite 70cm...

.... Come to think of it, I'm digging the outfits too.

12. Um, you mean the collarbone? o_o;;;

Also, as far as I know, DOD doesn't change their resin for different sizes. (Or at all, really, other than the inconsistency.)

13. I love them too ! im not much of a DOD fan, but HOLY MOLY ! these guys are amazing ! i love the face sculpts, they look like older, mature versions of the D.o.c's and D.o.t's.

I like how i use to pronounce d.o.c as DOC and d.o.t as DOT and now i can say DOI :XD:

14. Very nice looking dolls there! They remind me of the characters from The Wallflower manga except the group is missing a redhead. Very cool!

15. Wow! What amazing body sculpts... :drool I really want to know how tall they are!

I hope they're around 70cm~!

16. The three boys are gorgeous. Just when I thought I am safe :sweat :sweat

I guess the Pink-Resin Army that stations at my house will add another recruit soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. omg, look at those boyhips omg. I'm doomed.

18. Oh wow, quite possibly the first doll body that has made me want to drool all over it *.* soooo pretty....

I usually stick to MSD sizes, but man, these guys are beautiful! I love Luke's second look. If I wasn't so horrendously broke, I'd totally be keening to get him ;.; must wait until I have a real job, then start saving..............

19. I bunch of hot guys! Together! :o I'm not sure what I feel yet, I'm too busy oogling... (aka-drooling)