1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Realm 70cm boys Discussion

Sep 22, 2008

1. OHHH this are great news Invie!! :D
      So happy for you!Please share some piccies as soon as you will have him in your hands :)
      I'm still lusting after Antonio ;)

2. I'm still lusting over Mr.K too. Maybe next year he'll find his way here.

3. Thanks Sabbatha! Do you guys order direct from the company? How is their service. I'm a bit scared to order from them lol. Besides, JS has them on a bit of a sale...i guess due to the yellowing.

4. I suspect Junkyspot has them on sale because they've had them in stock for a long time, are no longer handling Dream Realm and would just like to get rid of what they have. They put them on sale on Black Friday after Thanksgiving and sold two or three. I have a SuiTian that is at least as old as junkyspot's, in normal skin, and I don't really see any particular yellowing.

5. Hello! I just have a general question for those that do own the Xiao Chi doll. Is he really 70cms tall or is he 73cms tall? I want to make sure he's taller then my 72cm DollZone doll. Believe me, every inch counts for manhood with my two ocs and the character that's meant for Xiao Chi wants to be taller. Thank you for your time guys!!

6. I think he's definitely 73cm. He's taller than my Spiritdoll Proud and SSDF bodies. Mine's (SuiTian) got boots on with a bit of a heel (but not platforms) right now and he measures 75cm (wig off). He looks really good with the Soom mechas, who tend to slouch a bit.

7. Regarding ordering from Dream of Realm i've contacted them by mail,they reply even if not daily,i'm truely intent to buy from them even is i still don't know when i will be able..

8. Ooooh, Sabbatha, which one are you thinking of getting? I got my Sui Tan and Wu Hen. The default faceup on Sui Tan is quite nice but i will have to fix the one on Wu Hen.

9. Oh wow!! Thanks so much Anitas! He's going to be paired with my 62cm Nia from Crobi. They've yet to respond to my inquiry so I'm very happy and very thankful that you responded! Much hugs and thanks to you!

BTW just received an email from them and this is the example they gave me telling me that he's about 71cms. As I'm getting different information everywhere I go... I mean... it can't be hard to grab a ruler and measure him, right? Silly company. I just want to be sure... ABSOLUTELY sure he's taller then a 72 cm DollZone Yuu-2.
      [​IMG]

10. Well, I dunno, Limelord, is it possible at all that they've changed the body? I don't think they have. It makes a difference too the way the doll stands and looks. I have two boys that are 70cm and one always looks shorter than the other because he tends to hitch forward and to the right .. . .Hey, if he's too short, just make sure yours is on a stand with a wooden or plastic base and Yuu is on flat ground or a flat stand. I have a couple of pairs where the girl is a bit taller in heels and I always make sure the boys are on a platform stand when they're together.;)

11. Hmmm not sure. They may have changed the body. It's weird... my 72cm DollZone boy is always nearly a head taller then all the 70cms that he meets. He always looks as though he's boasting too. He's a giant LOL.
      Oh man! What company is that girl from? I may want one from there since all the girls my doll meets are incredibly short.

12. I'm lusting after Antonio,i guess that his masculine feature are to die for :D

Linakauno i think that Mr Ku is the same mold of Antonio :)

13. He may be; if not they are very similar. I'm crazy about him in any case. My only dilemma is deciding what color I want him and , of course, managing to afford him. Do any dealers offer layaway for DR dolls? I'm not in a huge hurry; I just want him sometime this year.

14. Does Dream Realm even HAVE any dealers? Junkyspot dropped them long ago.

15. I don't know of any. Someone did say that they ordered direct and it was fine? I got mine from JS. I'm pretty damned happy with Sui Tan. I really like the sculpt for Wu Hen too but the faceup on him isn't helping.

EDIT: Antonio is beautiful.

also I've seen pics of their tan and it's gorgeous. You do have to be careful tho and expect all the production defects that come with tan dolls.

16. I just discovered DR yesterday and read through this thread. Those boys are gorgeous! I especially like Wu Hen and Sui Tian, how amazing that you have both, Invie! :abow: Would it be possible to see some pictures of your boys? There are so few pictures of the DRs available, it's heartbreaking. At first I thought it was because of some problems with the company in the past but that seems like a rumour. But why were they dropped by both Junkyspot and Bishounen_Hideto? :?

17. Invie: we ordered two heads direct, a long time ago, right when Bishounen_Hideto opted not to work with Dream Realm anymore, and it was fine. ♥ we waited a couple of months for the heads, but there was no problem or issue at all.

my Antonio is painted and is gorgeous.

18. Also i wish to add that DR is a bit slow in communication but they reply to all questions :)

19. I'm saving for an antonio head and he is in my wishlist since his relese. And now I can see it close I'm happy to know they are still a good bjd shop. I'm gonna contact them very soon ^^

20. I think it'd be easier for them to put all our questions on their Q&A page. It would save them time but I guess they're still gathering their bearings, right? I'm considering buying the head from them (I asked them if we could as I'm not sure...) and then buying a body that would make him 75cms tall. I want to have one taller then my biggest boy now (who is 73.5cms with his head). Not because they're a pairing but because I want to get one much taller then the one I have now. I like the big ones. They're a lot to carry to conventions but I gotta admit, I really like them.
      I was kind of hoping for a Xiao Chi to be at Anime North as I wanted to compare sizes, but no luck! Oh well! Maybe at my next convention!

Tags: