1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. Happy Birthday Richi!!! :smallcake :cake: :chocoberry:pcake :daisy :apresent:

2. Can someone tell me the *new* secret to getting Flickr pics to show? I had it figured out for awhile and now I can't get it

3. Bring up your photo.

Click the little curved share arrow at the bottom right

Select BBCode

Select a size (around 600 x 800 or less)

Copy the link provided and paste it into your message

4. Here are my three DHS dolls. My little turtle is awaiting an outfit I ordered for him and my hippo Bumper, is just a streaker so he doesn't wear clothes.

[​IMG]

5. I love Donny's dolls ...and Donny too! He's such an amazing person. He's going to release his owls soon, with FOUR faceplates! I'm so excited! He really nailed it with the faces, they're perfect!

6. Broke like an egg and bought a barn owl. Just tooo cute to resist and his dolls are almost impossible to find 2nd hand.

7. the owls are really cute. not in the budget right now so hope you will post lots of pics so i can admire from afar

8. Ahh! I just recently purchased a doll so can't splurge but hopefully you will post photos so I can drool over them <3

9. [​IMG]
      Hi, from Richi and Riley!
      by Richila, on Flickr
      After over 3 years of hard play, all of Richi's elastic broke at the same time while at school. Luckily, I was able to keep track of all her tiny parts and got her restrung. The arms were easy-first time was perfect. It took me a lot of tries to get the legs tight. Who knew it takes more than two feet of elastic to string a 2 inch tall doll?
      But, my girl is back-as good as new- and doesn't need wiring anymore!

10. OMG! When you think of all the places and ways that could have happened - and those tiny parts - I'm so glad Richi is safe and healthy!

11. It's good to see Richi again! I'm sorry she had an emergency but it is good to know at she is better than before!

12. that would be scary, glad she is ok. we would miss her!

13. I thought I was done adding dolls to my wishlist, but I think Pepper may have just won a place. :3nodding:

14. I never expected this to happen, be it buying a tiny, or a limited, or getting another doll this year, or actually finding a good match for the goblin doll I've been wanting. Buuut I just got the Aldou doll and she will be my tiny goblin woman!

Does anyone have a doll the same height? I only have SDs at home so I have no frame of reference.

15. i'm being real careful about adding dolls right now. i don't have much time to play with the ones i have and our dollar is really pathetic, but aldou was the first one i've seen in a while that was an absolutely must have! i just placed my order too, so we'll be waiting together. anyone else getting aldou?

as far as size, i'm not sure which sd's you have (and my largest is an msd) but pukifees, lati yellow etc are 15.5cm tall so about 1cm/3/8' taller than aldou if that helps.

here are links to a couple of pictures of sd's with pukifees
      one
      two
      three
      four

i'm sure you can find more.

16. Thanks! Technically I only have one full SD (65 cm) and two heads (that will be 62 and 56 cm when I get their bodies). I tried looking for comparisons, but there are so many sizes of tiny, I didn't know which ones to look at. I guess I'll look at more pukifee comparisons.

17. yeah, they would be the most common one that is close in size, i think. i have other tinies that would be close-ish, but the companies don't make sd sized dolls, so it would be harder to find comparison pics. and you are right there are a lot of other tinies out there and they can vary by a lot!