1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. ah it's the end of september so donny should be shipping soon.....I want aldou to arrive in this house, I am moving out in november I have to explain to him it is not always such a mess in my house [​IMG]

2. There was a facebook post that said all the Aldous were shipped. People who ordered one should get a tracking number in a couple days.

3. yeah I have a tracking nr!!! wonderfull and I joined the dreamhigh group on facebook, it will be a lovely place to talk about aldou and willie there

4. I got tracking too!

5. YAY!! I got my Aldou today. He is so cute in a unique way. They even put the fuzzy eyebrows on him He has one very kicky leg (not sure what I will do about that) but I am overall very happy with him.

6. Lucky! Post pics if you can please!

7. Pictures are kind of a problem right now. I used to use Photobucket but now they want 30 a month for the third party hosting. I haven't yet set up an account with another company yet. I wouldn't mind paying like $5 or $10 a month for the service but I think they are being excessive with the charge.

8. Photobucket is definitely out of line. I chose Smugmug which is a little less than $50 a year. Postimage is nice, easy and free!

9. [​IMG] he is here , no face-up yet a lot of people have him with the face-up but mine is still blanc.he will have to wait until after I moved to my new house because almost all is packed...but I do have eyes and some clothings

10. here he is with eyes and clothings
      [​IMG]

11. Oh, you just reminded me, I need to get black bead for her eyes. Mine is blank as well. And I love how you've styled yours!

12. Sorry for the double post, but my Aldou is here! I'll put up pictures soon! I think she might have been delivered yesterday, but either the mailperson didn't knock or no one heard. Thank goodness I decided to check out the paper on the door and saw the box there. I'm going to make a little outfit.

13. great love to see her as lady, and the black bead als eyes will be wonderfull too, I am still thinking about his character...but after a face-up I will know.

14. Donny's seamstress didn't have the original outfits ready yet, but he was nice enough to send this little nighttime set - he also sent a bracelet from Indonesia.
      [​IMG]

#334 stellarphenomena, Oct 14, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    15. How exciting to see Aldou arriving home. Wilkies I especially love your outfit for Aldou!

I have a blank Willie on pre-order. I love the Borrowers too and these elves really remind me of this story as well.

16. DHS is going to have another house elf...Ben. I saw it on their facebook feed. So far he seems to have the same nose as Aldou but with more open eyes and a different mouth. I am hoping it will be similar enough with Aldou so I don't have to get another one. They also pictured a face with closed eyes so if the new one comes with a sleeping face, I will probably get it anyway because I am a sucker for the sleeping faces.

17. #338 Peggytoes, Oct 26, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    18. He does make an EXCELLENT witch!

19. He makes a fabulous witch!