1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. A friend actually told me about Aldou the day he was released, but I was in a bad way then, and couldn't see myself ordering a doll that I might never see, so let him pass. But I had to get Willie. She just spoke to me. And of course her release date was while we were away up north camping. Thankfully the campground office had wifi, so my husband and I sat on the porch of the office with our old iPad, waiting for noon the day of the release, and he ordered her for me.

2. I ordered my Willie and Ben through FabricFriendsDolls. I visited the site today and for Ben it did not say their allotment was sold out so perhaps if you still want a Ben, you can order through them. They are very nice to deal with.

3. thanks for the suggestion, ben isn't sold out on the dream high site either, unfortunately it was willie i missed and she/he is sold out everywhere.

4. I just bought a Ben from the official website. I am super excited. Can anyone suggest Etsy shops or what size of clothing will fit him?

EDIT: I was told on the facebook page that lati yellow and pukifee clothing should work alright but that they need to have wide legs and arm holes because the hands and feet of these guys are larger.

Ben is such a character and I am super excited to have him. I want to make him a house to live in and eventually get him a friend. I read that Donny is going to make more house elves which is awesome.

I so see him as a mechanic of sorts. He looks a whole lot like my grandfather and it makes my heart sing.

#364 Reslie, Dec 24, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    5. [​IMG]
      Bringing this back every year. Milo Brightside wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Blessed Solstice.

6. YAY!!! I just got a notice that my Willie was shipped. I ordered him through FabricFriends so I thought people who ordered directly from the factory would get theirs first.

7. My Willie arrived today!
      I can't wait to start working on her, but first I have to finish sewing doll clothes for my granddaughter's birthday on New Year's Eve. And she needs a face up.
      [​IMG]

8. Lovely photo! Her sculpt truly is wonderful. She's a great doll! Am interested to see how your face up transforms her :)

9. My plan is to make her into a smaller version of one of my art dolls. Then she will join my Fantasy group on some big adventures.

She will be called 'Willow', as I already have another doll named 'Willie' (an AGatti Feegle) and it's first come, first taken around here. I took a photo of little Willow with my figure I'm using for inspiration. Willow could easily be her daughter.....
      [​IMG]

10. Aw, she fits right in!

11. I've ordered Ben too. He is still available by FabricFriends. For me he looks like Mr. Brinlkey from Jeeves and Wooster serial.
      I think I will name this elf Brinkley.
      I ordered the master outfit too and after that All elf outfits were removed from the shop. I hope I will get my one.

12. They're all adorable. Dreamhigh makes the most amazing dolls!

I still wish I hadn't missed out on getting Thumbelina. Or even Boo, Squee or Sniff. (I really had hoped that they would still be around since they weren't limited.) Oh, well, that's what you get for not paying attention to the doll world for a whole year...

13. Hi everyone! I too missed out on Aldou and Willie, but I did manage to snag Ben, on layaway for my first order from Fabric & Friends. :)

MB Lilac, your little Willow actually looks quite young next to your inspirational figure!

14. My Odilia :) Still no makeup but I love her =)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. She's very cute. I imagine it would be quite a challence to put make-up on her...

16. Oh so the House Elves are Pukifee sized? I always thought they were tiny RealPuki sized from the photos.

Edit: Sorry, I meant to type RealPuki not Realfee.

#376 Donna80, Jan 5, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    17. @Fairy Milliner Thank you! She's tiny, only 11 cm.. I nearly imagine her image, but I don't even know how to sew something on her :lol:

#377 nixieblade, Jan 5, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    18. That's what I've been told, although the only measurement I know is that they're 5 1/2" tall. I've been looking for their overall body measurements for a while now, although I haven't yet read back in this group, since I just 'discovered' it yesterday. :)

19. Does anyone know the House Elves head circumference so I can at least make Ben a hat?

20. Me too! I've been away from the hobby for quite some time but these wonderful House Elves have dragged me back in! I most prefer Willie but of course those are all sold out. Like you I have snagged one of the last of Ben to be found, or so I'm told.

Yes, I've seen photos on a related Facebook group of the House Elves wearing Pukifee sized clothing and it seems to fit very well, on the body anyway. Shoes and hats may be another matter. Some people have mentioned having to remove the hands to get sleeves on.

I was thinking the same thing! It seems Pukifee sweater patterns will fit on the body though. Not sure about hoods and hats until I have a Ben in my hands to give it a try.