1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. How did you order? He's not supposed to be on sale until tomorrow!

2. Fabric and Friends has a preorder page. I know I ordered the jointed hands yesterday. I think the preorder for Nolan himself is over though, so you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

3. i just ordered the jointed hands for my aldou. i think he will like the flexibility

4. I did too. I'm also getting a second pair for Willie. Although one of them might end up sharing with Phairby. There's no rule that says both jointed hands have to go on the same doll.

5. or that they have to use the jointed hands all the time. i like switching hands around between dolls whenever i have option hands

6. Nolan is up! I just ordered him!

7. Congrats!

I ordered him too! along with clothes, shoes and those hands for my Willie. I've got so many projects going on to sew anyone any clothes at the moment. I'm in the middle of finishing a huge dollhouse for Willie and Nolan and all the other tinies I have.

Willie and Nolan will be the residential "Wise Old Men".

8. Yes yes yes my ( Ben) Nestor will have his brother coming. I like the smiling face of Nolan and am thinking about a name .........How do you named your Elves ? Maybe we can make a database with the dolls and owners so the Elves can meet each other and we know who belongs to who..........at least I with my dusty head never remember ........sorry

9. I always keep my doll's company names, unless mine is the opposite sex, or if I really don't like the sculpt name. So my Willie, Nolan and Phairby will keep their names.

10. My dolls usually keep their sculpt names also. It's easier to remember!

11. Willie and friends going skinny dipping....
      [​IMG]

12. Aw, how very cute!

13. great picture, but with that grey sky and water it looks too cold for skinny dipping to me, they are very brave

14. It is a great picture .............ooh love it

15. @El BJD - Thanks! I just had to show her cute little tushie

@auntbear - Appearances can be deceiving, as it was actually VERY hot and humid. We went home early because we couldn't take it anymore.

@MuJa - Thank you!

16. Here's Maddie in her new hat.

[​IMG]

17. she looks great el, and she's in my favorite color too! i'm really hoping that nolan is a sign that donny will redo some of the other sculpts with a few changes. aldou and i really want a willie, she has the cutest face!

18. Thanks, auntbear!! I'm very thankful that a friend offered me Willie! Aldou is the only one of the House Elves that I don't have now, but my girl fell head over heels for Nolan. Ben will have his dear Phairby. :)

19. i only have aldou so far. i wasn't fast enough to snag a willie and the others didn't appeal to me as strongly.. i was strongly tempted by nolan, but he sold out while i dithered. glad you were able to snag one. :)

20. My Alis (Wren) trying on incoming Phairby's dress

[​IMG]