DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. Hello Finch! Glad to see you made it home! I am looking forward to seeing your wig! I still need to make one for my Finch!

2. [​IMG]

3. What a lovely diverse group of fairy folk!

4. [​IMG]

5. Ben visits with his Realpuki friends every month or so since he first befriended them 2 years ago, during a stroll around the neighbourhood. They love it when he reads to them!

[​IMG]

6. Richi looks lovely in her Easter bonnet and dress!

7. Father says "If you can smell the flowers with your mask on, the mask isn't working!"

[​IMG]

8. true. but it will keep his face nice and warm when winter comes again! love how you shaped it over his nose :)

9. Thanks auntbear!!!!

10. I just finished making Madlen an embroidery stand, my first bit of woodworking.

[​IMG]

11. Very nice!

12. Great embroidery stand, El BJD! Lovely picture of Madlen. She seems very happy and completely focused on her embroidery.

13. Thanks very much, Lemon Balm Sprite! I quite enjoyed making an embroidery stand like my own. :)

14. [​IMG]

Love the new fairy. Can’t wait to have her join my much loved DHS family.

15. What a delightful pair, Jonlyn! I never saw any DreamHigh bjds until the first House Elves were introduced. I've ordered the baby Pocca with 2 faces. :)

16. Thank you @El BJD . I have fallen for the new fairy. Can’t wait until I can order her. The baby will fit in with your adorable House Elves nicely.

17. The fairy sure is beautiful but a baby was on my list this time, especially when I saw she could stand! Now I need her body measurements, as I have a layette in mind to knit while I wait! :)