1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. [​IMG]

@El BJD , I envy your amazing knitting skills. My 4 need to depend on Etsy for new clothes. A friend made the teeny tiny shoes years ago when these first came out & I'm so happy I was able to get several pairs. One little guy is missing from this picture. He was napping!

2. Aw thank you!! You have quite an eclectic collection, Jonlyn! My bjds are mostly from Fairyland, with a few BIDs from Iplehouse and the 6 DHS House Elves, and baby Pocca now too. Oh and 2 Dollshe yosd's on order.

3. @El BJD ...if they’re tiny & have pointed ears I can’t resist!

4. Has anyone seen measurements for Pocca as yet?

5. Pocca is INCREDIBLY tiny! I love my Nero and Feliene for their small size but good night! 4.5 cm?!?!

Also does anyone have examples of posing Hiro?

Today was the first time I actually took Feliene out and got decent photos and I've had her for months if not years :roll:

[​IMG]Welcome by Ohmyhi, on Flickr

#765 ohmyhi, Aug 10, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    6. I apologize for the double post but I didn't realize that he sold 'jointed' hands?!?! How do they look now with your repaint??

7. I'm embarrassed to say that I have never gotten around to repainting them. I'd have to dye them first (I dyed my doll green) and I am a bit scared of messing up, especially since they look so nice. They are also smaller than the normal hands, which is a bit of a bummer.

8. Fleur sure is lovely!!!

9. Fleur is adorable!! What size is she?

I caved today and ordered Pocca. The grumpy one. I always regretted missing out on their micro BJDs, so I couldn't resist.:celebrate

10. I’m a little envious, I really like Smile

Fleur is 13cm.

11. I ordered Pocca with 2 happy faces (can't recall the names right now) then caved and added Avery as well.

12. Pocca looks very cute. I can't wait to see some pictures of this tiny baby.
      Did anyone get Archibald the gnome? I haven't seen any picture of him here.
      I ordered Poppy Marigold and now I'm waiting (im)patiently for her arrival.

#774 Lemon Balm Sprite, Sep 8, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    13. I just got my Feilene today, I'm calling him Ixbii ^^ I knew he'd be small but wow so tiny and delicate! He's got a little scratch on his delicate little ears but it's barely noticeable especially in my bad photos x)[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I just received my Pocca today. He is the tiniest thing I have ever held. I have him next to part of my Fairyland crew for a size reference. From left to right is Pocca, RealPuki, Pukifee and Realfee. He is half the size of my previous tiny. Now to attempt to clothe him.

15. Oh my, that photo sure puts them in a better perpective! My Pocca plus Avery should hopefully arrive tomorrow!

16. Mine was a suprise delivery today. I had just received notice from PayPal that a tracking number was added to my transaction today. Then when the mail came he was there. I hadn’t even had time to check the tracking number yet. These are the best type of suprises!!

17. First of all, congratulations! He is so cute!
      Thank you for this wonderful comparison photo. Still, it's beyond my comprehension to imagine bjd this small! I keep staring at my RealPuki and I keep wondering how Pocca's tiny joints work? Can he stand by himself?

Good luck! I hope your package arrives soon!