1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. Thank you and I already posted a small picture of my little Puki Puki Madeline doll named Ryuu

Back to the dolls of Donny..............
      Bidadari with an awful wig and Rati still without a wig

[​IMG]Both a new corset by Murjani K, on Flickr

2. MUJA - Your work is fantastic!!! Gives me hope of creating something beautiful for mine! I love the blanket and buttonhole
      stitches - they are lifesavers! :D

3. Richila -I will have to try ultasuede for sure. Never would have guessed theHarley was a Hallmark ornament.

Samson - those pjs are sooo cute!

Hopefully I will get sometime to get my resin kids some new clothes with vacations coming up.

4. Peggytoes..............shame on you ............you are a very skilled woman, you already made very nice things !! We all have a different style and that makes sewing and crafting fun.

5. Muja, they are adorable! <3

Here is Fawn, my shy little deer girl. I haven't shared her for ages.

[​IMG]

6. Ooh why she is so shy ? maybe she need a job to make her confidence about her skills. A Woodwatcher. She can detect ill and injured critters and bring her to the Fairy Hospital?

7. Beautiful photo :) I need to get my girl out again! I've been so busy with school everyone's been away from the spot light!

8. Muja: What a fabulous idea! I love that. :D
      ohmyhi: Thanks! You have an Ossia too? I'd love to see her. :)

9. Oh no I wish I did!!! I only have my Nero, but hopefully the doll fund will fill up soon so I can get another DHS doll :D

10. ohmyhi: Can we see Nero please? :D

11. Ok I have a question to ask for everyone, did anyone get a Odilia or Odile? I was of course searching through the dolls and same them again and was curious if someone bought one that is on here? I know it says they're out of stock but I feel like I haven't seen any owner photos of them.

Ok so I didn't want to share an older photo so I decided to snap a photo of the ladies while I'm unpacking :) Of course poor Nero disappears a little so I'll have to get more photos of ladies!
      [​IMG]Unpacking by Emie M, on Flickr

#72 ohmyhi, Dec 14, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    12. ohmyhi: How cute are they! I love Nero's colour. <3

13. My little Gandalf (Elvenia Dreamhigh studio) and Bilbo Baggins (FairyLand Realpuki Tyni) in the Shire, Hobbiton - at the bjd doll party :)

[​IMG]

14. She is gorgeous :D I finally got some single photos of her today!!

[​IMG]Hello by Emie M, on Flickr

I love this photo :D beautiful scene :)

15. they make wonderful lotr characters!
      she is beautiful and that is a lovely setting for her!

16. Love the pictures.....................and your own Shire !!!

17. I AGREE ... WHAT a GREAT Bilbo - Tyni makes and Elvenia for Gandalf!!! LOVE those MONSTER feet on Bilbo - did you sculpt them?!!!

18. I love ALL of your dolls! Really, they are so stunning, delicate and out of this world!