1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. Lemon Balm Sprite, my parcel has been delivered to my group mailbox since 11am but I have to wait til 3pm when hubs gets home.

2. Pocca will probably need shoes to stand, just like earlier Micros. The little feet and toes are so cute.:love
      My Richi wears Polly Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop Blythe shoes.

3. You're probably right, but I bought Pocca because of the photos of her standing. I sure hope I kept a few Polly Pocket shoes that came in a thrift store bag a few years back! And man, she's sooo much tinier than I really expected! My husband just shook his head when I opened the sweet little box!

4. He can stand really well for such a tiny guy. Though he doesn’t sit well at all. He can bend his arms and legs slightly and hold the pose. However, no matter how much I tried I couldn’t get him to balance on one foot long before falling.
      [​IMG]

5. He stands so well. That's really impressive! So much cuteness in such a tiny doll!

6. Here's my LouLou standing ok!

[​IMG]

7. LouLou looks wonderful! It's great that she can stand so well.
      Have you tried making clothes for her?

8. Thank you, Lemon Balm Sprite! No clothes just yet, but I also got the Avery on the left, who travelled home with LouLou, plus a 2nd Avery that I got 2nd hand, along with the sleeping head! Meet Jimi and Jazz (short for Jasmine).

[​IMG]

9. El BJD, congratulations! Jazz and Jimi look so happy to be together! Looks like your DreamHigh family is nicely groving:dance

10. Thanks! I also have 4 of the adult House Elves plus the twins. eep

[​IMG]May The Magic Always Be With You

11. I enjoy pictures of your dolls here. Especially the ones with Madlen (your house elf Willie). Looks like she has a new wig!

My Poppy Marigold arrived as well. Too bad there was no option to buy a wig for her. I tried all of my 4-5" wigs that I have at home but nothing fits.
      [​IMG]

12. Thank you, Lemon Balm Sprite!!! Madlen's wig came with her, but I should thin it out a bit. Only her and Crystal (Phairby) have wigs; Alis' (Wren) is just a loose bit of an old wig, held on with her hat, poor baby! Very few of the boys in my bjd collection have wigs.

Have you tried that clear ear silicone to hold the wig on? I'd measure your sweet Poppy's head above the ears to ensure her wig size, then maybe look for a Monique wig, which have a stretchy base. My Avery's need wigs, so I may hunt down Donny's video on making theirs.

[​IMG]

13. It's too bad they don't have tiny earth magnets in the feet, like the Fairyland Realpukies. All they need to stand perfectly is a very thin metal plate. I found one for my Realpukies in a dollar store. It was the backing for a package of inexpensive magnets.

Thanks for the shoe recommendations.

14. What a lovely pair! I like Crystal's white dress. So simple and elegant, she looks beautiful in it! Did you make his outfit as well?
      Poppy's head has quite a long and narrow back. That's why no wig fits. Thank you for the tips. I already checked some videos how to make a wig. For now she has those white braids I made for her from a yarn.

15. Thanks, Lemon Balm Sprite!!! Those braids look great!

I knitted Crystal's dress, but Ben's pants are from Donny and the hat and vest were made for one of my Fairyland Pukifees by a friend, a few years back. I did start a top hat for Nolan & Willy's upcoming wedding, but I've packed most crafty things away for now, since we're supposed to be putting this place up for sale, once covid takes a hike! Here's Ben trying on the top hat before Nolan arrived.

[​IMG]

#795 El BJD, Dec 16, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG] orderd alfredo with 3 face-plates and extra hands....anybody here orderd him?

18. Great hat for handsome Ben! Did he come with those green eyes? Very nice!
      I changed eyes of my Nolan (he came with very dark brown eyes). And I tried to put on him Myou Dudu (17cm) clothes. Pants and the hat fit perfect. Sleeves of the coat are bit too long ( I fold them to fit his arms).
      Here he is resting on his autumn walk.
      [​IMG]

El BJD good luck with selling your place!

19. I ordered one with extra faceplates and extra hands!

20. Thanks, Lemon Balm Sprite! I did change Ben's eyes, but can't remember what brand they are. Love your Nolan's outfit!