1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio Discussion Thread - Part 2

Oct 27, 2015

1. Richila: Richi is such a lucky little one to have her very own train! <3

That is truly amazing! :D

Oh wow, she is so beautiful! :D

Here another quick pic of my Fawn. Looking at this reminds me I must attach her antlers. :)

[​IMG]

2. maybe she is just a baby and too young to have grown them yet?

3. I just noticed your photo of your cuties :D are you waiting on a wig or haven't decided?

Thank you! I have been having a blast taking her out :) speaking of which here is another photo (more on my flickr)
      [​IMG]DSC02832-3 by Emie M, on Flickr

You have wonderful sewing talent!!

Thank you! I have to admit I keep looking at all of the DHS and I'm debating on whether or not to go out and look for another to adopt! I know I shouldn't but I'd love another 14cm girl :P

Your girl is gorgeous :D and I agree with Auntbear, although it could just not be the season for her antlers :P

4. another gorgeous shot @ohmyhi she really suits the nature shots you are taking. it look like you are catching her where she lives instead of posing her.

5. Thank you I have to say I feel most comfortable and feel she looks most comfortable in the woods. I've got a small "photo story" I took of her and Pollen (first ever so I don't know if it'll come out right but hopefully this weekend I'll post those photos). But it's funny because Pollen is so blue and really can be seen but Nero's purple just seems to work so well with the environment.

Of course now I'm excited if we have some snow and to photograph them in the woods as winter goes away and spring comes back :) few months for sure but I've just graduated so I'll be home and have more places to photograph them without worrying about running into strangers (still working on feeling comfortable photographing my dolls around other people)

6. That's a good idea. As she grows up I'll add them. That also reminds me I'll have to send her off to get a faceup too. :)

Oooh, a friend for her would be awesome! Do it!!! :D

7. at least she is tiny so it isn't as obvious to the casual observer what you are doing. when i first strated photographing out around people the only doll i had was a msd sized one, so a little harder to hide... (not as bad as an sd or bigger though!) now i've been doing it long enough that my only concern is to keep people out of the shot for scale and to make sure they don't accidentally knock over a doll and injure it. otherwise i'm pretty good at tuning people out.

8. littlegreycoconut
      Thank you!
      Fawn seems to be still asleep, and with horns uncomfortable sleep

ohmyhi
      Thank you)
      I tried to imagine whom reminds me your doll - the heroine from the movie Avatar! :thumbup

9. Lol, yes. That wouldn't be very comfortable. ;)

10. my two newest guys from donny...kura and pepper.....more pictures on my flickr....
      [​IMG]

11. Adorable! You have a lot of cute little ones! My Pepper arrived yesterday but I haven't had time for pictures yet!

12. wilkies

The kids are just wonderful! :love

13. oh, they are so cute wilkies!

14. That is true, I feel like with my Meel and Pollen I'm taking more of a chance of being seen but with Nero I feel like I can just slip her in my pocket :)
      Do you go to public places to photograph your dolls? And I feel like that would be my concern if I felt confident enough to photograph them out in public. There would probably be that person who steps on them or kicks them -_-

Oh yes I can see that :D I had a dream where she was a hero and that was honestly the first dream I've ever had related to my dolls lol

<3 <3 I AM IN LOVE :D I didn't realize they would be coming so soon :D I have to admit with the little turtle I don't like that the shell comes off just because in real life turtles cannot actually come out of their shell (or they'll die for those who don't know). Of course that's just the animal science major in me :P but they are as cute as I thought they'd be :D I'll be blowing up your flickr!!!

15. Wilkies they are adorable! <3

16. Wilkies .................yes both very very adorable !!

17. Ok so I have to say to all of you that I have been looking to get another doll (although I don't know if I should ;P) and I have been eyeing every DHS doll I have been able to find. I keep trying to talk myself out of it but Nero for sure needs a buddy her size :P

I'm narrowing it down to Florina, Odilia, Filia, and Feilene. Does anyone have any of those little guys they could photograph?

In the mean time here's another photo of Nero :)
      [​IMG]Wow by Emie M, on Flickr

18. love your photo's they are so pretty.. I think the dolls without clothings in nature are the most pretty ones..

19. Thank you :D and for Nero especially I feel that cloths would just get in the way. I really don't see them as needed for her but maybe that's because she's small :P although I did manage to make her some tiny pants and will need to work on my skills a little more so she can move better in them.

And I love to see all your photos :D