1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamhigh Studios PINCH "the crab"

Aug 17, 2016

1. Oh! So happy that the crab I've sculpted is on DoA! Feel very proud to read such a nice comments!
      BTW, if someone is fond of WIP photos, here is the link to a post about how i've been making the prototype Шарнирный краб it's in Russian, but full of photos

2. This is one of the sweetest bjds I've ever seen...
      And crabs are my favorite animals!! But I don't really have enough money right now...argh...what to do? ;_;
      Beautiful work, @Clover_dolls!!

3. Thank you so much!

Thank you, dear Donny!

4. What scale would this little crab go best with? Is it supposed to be a pet for 1/3, 1/4, or smaller? Are there any photos of it with a humanoid BJD for scale?

5. He's so cute!!

6. Just pre-ordered one! I can't wait! >3<
      Great job @Clover_dolls! :D Lots of <3!!!

7. Thank you very much!
      If you like cute animals here is one of mine dragons!
      [​IMG]
      and more of them here Дракончики в полиуретане
      They are sold-out (8 OOAK artist's versions made by me and 35 produced and marketed by Donny here -it was our first collaboration project) just wanted to show you, 'coz i like cute pets too ^__^

8. Truth to be tolled I made him just for fun, so to speak - was not thinking about size:( I only have pics on my hand
      [​IMG]
      (He is not ready here - has no texture) I'm 176 cm and have a big hands, ahahah.
      It is a bit difficult to scale him - if he is standing and to look down at him (as shown on the photo), there is 8 cm across (from his knee to knee). And he is 6 cm high (including eyes)

9. I can't wait to get mine •TwT• they look more and more gorgeous with each post

10. I think it suits any BJD sizes. As real crabs comes in different sizes :D

I will try to post comparison pictures soon

11. I just came back from Otakon so I'm already missing my Crabby. I'd love to have him! He's just adorable!

12. It still available for sale on the website until August 24th 2016

13. That's a perfect scale picture though! He's a good size! I just wasn't sure if he was itty bitty.

14. Great! Happy to know!

15. I'm so thrilled to find a thread for this little guy! I've put mine on order and I can't wait to get him in hand so I can start his face up/shell up. It was too cute to resist.

16. I put an order in for him as well! I just couldn't resist those amazing faces. ^_^

17. I'm getting pretty excited as the hopeful date of release is drawing closer. I've been pondering color schemes and painting styles for this little guy. Anyone else heavy into their painting contemplation?

18. Has anyone received Pinch yet? Is there a delay in the casting process?

19. Hi,

All PINCH the crab are in packing process. They will soon migrating to their beloved homes

20. That's good to hear. ^_^ Thank you!