1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreaming Lishe and Shiwoo head

Nov 24, 2004

1. Woah!!! Holy crap those are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hey, bodies are back in stock now too!!!

2. O_O The makeup on that Shiwoo, WOW. I love that look on him, absolutely gorgeous.

3. *bangs head against wall* WHY must they do this to me?! DAMN YOU CP! >_< He's GORGEOUS. And I don't even like Shiwoo much usually... but I waaaaaaaant him. With that makeup.

Someone get him, quick! I want to see more photos of him.... *_* *is trying to talk herself out of buying him*

4. :cry: Why! Why! Oh Why do these companies TORTURE me and my wallet like this?! I WANT that dreaming Shiwoo head,beauty white with that make-up on a beauty white body too! WAAAHHH!!!!!! So not fair! I am so broke right now :crushed :crushed

5. Holy ... they look like they could be Rosiel and Absynthe's older brother and sister! O_o

I should get the dreaming Lishe head for Saori. *nods*

Just checked something ... $150 for make-up?! WTF??? That's more than the head itself! And I know Sairin does custom face-ups for around $60!

6. I think it's $100 for the head with no make up and $150 for the head with make up. not 150 for just the makup. :grin: but that Shiwoo is fab :D he is by favorit boy!!! love that face! :D

7. Are Luts white dolls limited?
      ... because if not, White Dreaming Shiwoo's my boy. :D

8. Luts Limited come in choice of: Normal or White skin *Limited to 68 dolls/total*

Luts Special are part of their regular stock and get restocked when sold out

9. So, basically I can get a white head & body seperatly at any time?

10. Pretty much - they go out of stock sometimes, but they aren't limited ^_^

11. *does a victory dance*

12. OMG...that Shiwoo head....

ME: *stares at Haruhiko's head*
      'HIKO: *grabs head* oh, don't even think about it!

as much of a Shiwoo fan as I am, I don't know if I'm going to be able to resist!

13. Wow. Before, my dream was to get an El Special and two bodies. Now I'm going to get El and Shiwoo dreaming! He's to die for! That faceup on him is just...*drools*

~Megan

14. Is it me or does it look like he's glancing to the side?

Coy boy.

15. MUST RESIST! AAAGH! Good thing I don't have any money to spend. xDD;;

That Shiwoo is absolutely gorgeous, but now I'm debating as to whether that Dreaming Lishe would make a better boy doll than El! xD;

16. I wish there was a sleeping el >.<

17. I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one thinking that when I saw Dreaming Lishe :oops: Both of those are just... wow :D

18. wow. that dreaming shiwoo is GORGEOUS! and he's optional! ....

...::mmight have to get a head if she has enough money:: >:3

...::adds him to her doll want list:: I think I'll have to get that instead of the regular shiwoo doll for Famine >:3

19. OMG he is stunning..... im in loveeeeeeeeeeee :D