1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. thanks so much for the information!! :D

2. Dear Dreamingdoll, why must you name your girls only three letter names?! Mae and Eva! I can't search for you on DoA! :(

Anyone have any links to some gallery pictures of them? :)

3. hi all!, here's my Elva Mae .
      Her name's Ania Ipatiev.
      Her faceup is default =)

[​IMG]

My pictures of her are not very good, so I apologize =/

and the box opening thread if anyone's interested:
      link
      :*

4. *joining and bumping !* :sweat

I've searched a lot, and so far, it seems that there are only 3 or 4 of these dolls on DOA... Sally has been on my wishlist for a while, and now I must say the Dreaming Doll Christmas event is quite convincing ! So I might order Sally very soon ! :dance Edit : ordered !

Anyone else is tempted by the Christmas event ? :hollyberry

5. bumping - omg Hinotori congrats!! Would you post pictures when she arrives? I still love Sally so much!^^ I'm kind of tempted by the event!^^ xx

6. Here is my box opening. :)

I absolutely love her ! :aheartbea

7. thanks so much for these pictures - she is absolutely amazing. have you figured out how to put on the outfit?! :D Just bought a smartphone and decided to return it so I do have the funds to get her. Very tempting...:D But I'm starting to like Eva as well....

8. More pictures here !

I didn't try the outfit yet, but with the pictures DreamingDoll sent to me, I should be able to put it on !

This doll is amazing, I wish more people would buy from them ! :aheartbea

9. Congratulations Hinotori, she's adorable!
      I really love her little nose ^^

10. bumping - did anyone else give in and ordered?! they have the event going until the end of this month and I'm really considering getting her. I'm still a tiny bit unsure because SD-size seems so huge compared to my MSD :P

11. It looks like I'm the only one here... :(

I hope I have a good chance for the lottery ! :dance

Getting a SD is indeed a big move if you only have MSDs. Especially, the Elva body is quite big. Or maybe it's just that my other SDs were small... But it's a graceful and lovely body ! :)

12. Haha, yeah - My Iple girl is on the bigger side of MSDs but it's still quite a leap from 43cm to 58cm! I like Sally a lot...She is such a special sculpt. But the thought of paying 19%+4% of VAT and custom fees still bothers me...I'm one of those poor students! :D

But you are completely satisfied with the quality, right?!

You ordered in december - the december winners are already on the ddoll site:

list of event winners.

Order Number : 20101125000330791MC
      Name : Ji Young Lee

Order Number : 20101213112844755MC
      Name : Chloe Adkins

goods will be shipped on January 17.
      Congratulations.

13. Oh I didn't win... :...(

14. Me again... :sweat

Just bumping to say that DD will be selling a limited version of Sally... News thread here.

I can't wait to see more pictures ! :D

15. she is wonderful! :D love the folk/bohemian outfit. I would werat that! And Angeldolls UK is now carrying DreamingDoll which is totally awesome for me since it eliminates my fear of having my doll stuck at customs! :D yay for that!

16. The folk outfit is indeed very nice ! And I like the new faceup with red lips. :D

Here's some spam of my girl in a new Nine9Style dress :

[​IMG]

17. she is so great! :D love the dress, I would wear it myself^^

I'm soooooo getting my own Ddoll girl in a couple of months (maybe this summer when I have graduated and have some dolly time!!)^^

18. Any owner pics of Molly?
      I'm tempted to get her with that estebebe face-up (my most favorite face-up shop ever!).

19. I second Turbow! Molly's on my wish list, and once I get some spare cash (hahah) I'll be ordering her. Maybe for my birthday.....

20. I ordered my Molly yesterday, so I will take owner pics when she gets here!